“The meal was just out of this world . All that we eat was good . Presentation was very special .”
Review of L'Entrecote

L'Entrecote
Ranked #8 of 72 Restaurants in Sainte-Adele
Price range: USD 30 - USD 40
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Established in the heart of the Laurentians, L'Entrecote has upheld for more than 15 years a high popularity amongst the amateurs of meats and steaks. Our establishment owes its reputation to its unique and enviable formula:grilled steak served with delicious home made world class sauce. The first course will seduce you with a choice of seasonal cream soup, and for the last course,with home made deserts that will satisfy even the finest palates.On top of the cuisine experience, you will be welcomed with courtesy and excellent service. It is the combination of these distinctions that make our loyal clientele say: "We are not going to l'Entrecote We're going back."
Reviewed 14 September 2017

The service was good . Very polite . The service was good . Very good wine list and affordable .a little bit pricy but fir a special occasion why not . It's worth the trip to eat there .

Nathalie E, Responsable des relations clients at L'Entrecote, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2018

Hi carole,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your stay at the Alpine inn. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

We are thrilled to hear that you the service, the wine list selected by our certified sommelier, and Chef Mathieu’s dishes.

I shared your comments with our team.

We hope to welcome you again in the future.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

My boyfriend and I had a delicious meal (duck and veal)! Some vegetables from the salad came from the garden outside. Cozy atmosphere and very pleasant staff!

Nathalie E, Responsable des relations clients at L'Entrecote, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

Dear Natasha,

Thank you so much for your nice review. We are delighted to know that you appreciated both the staff and the fresh food with vegetables from the Chef Mathieu’s garden.

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. We shared your comments with our team.

We hope you will come back soon to enjoy the friendly and the cosy atmosphere of Alpine inn.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

The soup was the only good part of the meal. The salad was awful, a small pile of leaves with balsamic and 2 strawberries on it, but with big hunks of raw green pepper, 3 slices of cucumber, and radish on the side. I ordered escargots à l'ail but got au gratin instead. There was so much cheese I had to dig through it to find the escargots and they didn't taste like much. At this point I was tired and my husband walked me back to our cabin, so I can't comment on the main, but the others told me the filet mignon was good and the sides were negligible (more raw green pepper included).

Nathalie E, Responsable des relations clients at L'Entrecote, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2017

Dear Julie-Anne,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at our restaurant. Despite it’s a great opportunity for us to improve our customer care, we are sorry to read that you were disappointed with our menu. I hope you will accept our sincere apologies for not meeting your expectations.

We hope that we will soon be able to welcome you to the restaurant and suggest dishes that suit you better.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

From the ambience to the food, this place is amazing. I love the eclectic decor and the peaceful tranquility of the pond right outside. try Chef Matt's special sauce for the shrimp, to die for!oh, and not only is the food delicious, it is presented as a work of art. I'm sorry I didn't take pictures of dinner, but for breakfast the jam, butter etc is in its own little jar, so very cute!

Reviewed 4 May 2017

So much flavor. My Mom ordered the rib-eye. She cut me a piece and I was able to cut that with a table knife. Melt in your mouth tender. The best I've ever had. Great place. one of the best restaurants I have been. we had the most beautiful, best tasting meal,most flavorful steaks we have ever had. The drinks were great tasting, and the service was the best service ever they are very kind and very respectfull it was a very good and delicious dinner I am looking forward for my next visit.Thank you