“Our secret is out”
other traveller has booked this property

Review of Yr Hen Felin

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
RachelDav...
“Our secret is out”
Reviewed 20 September 2014 for a stay in July 2014

When I stayed with my auntie and uncle I wasn't. Keen intill I went inside~ you see I'm an historian and once I. Had a look around and seen. The way that. the building had been conserved that I fell in love with this house,it's wonderful and welcoming the. The furniture and fittings are in sympathy with the house. The views and gardens are lovely too but now I've. Wrote this I've only one thing. to say OUR SECRET. IS OUT come and see for yourself.!!!!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing