USD 82
Hotels.com
USD 183
USD 163
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from these sites
All reviewseggsfront desksausagecomfortable bedslemon waterparking lotyogurtlobbycanaltapillowsladyamenitieswashroomstopoverchainnooktrailer
Reviewed 16 April 2017

We lived in Hanna a few yrs ago and came for a weekend stay to visit friends. This hotel used to be a rundown Super 8. Upon arrival, the lobby was beautiful, clean and modern. It has a huge dining area with a nice continental breakfast bar. Lots of tables, stools, long tall table and bar chairs, and a few couches. Very nice!

Check-in lady was very nice. I made our reservation over the phone and they were expecting us and fully prepared to receive us. I asked for a third key card for our oldest daughter so she could come and go, and were promptly given one. We rented the room with 3 double beds, a microwave, fridge and small cupboards, Keurig and kcups in it. Room was large and clean upon first glance. After unpacking and needing to use the washroom, I noticed the floor in the bathroom was dirty. And looked like it hadn't been cleaned before we arrived. That is my only complaint. Comfortable beds, amazing pillows, nice and friendly and helpful staff. Be sure to put your do not disturb sign up. Housekeeping was knocking at 8am and woke us up, but we didn't put our sign out, so I guess that's my fault.

Hotel is located next to a liquor store, a restaurant (Nicks) and a gas station (Husky) with an A&W attached. Tim Hortons is just down the road, along with Subway. Great location for amenities. Also offers all day free coffee, iced lemon water and popcorn upon request! When we come back to Hanna for another visit, I will definitely be staying here again! Had the 'big city beauty' feel for a small town hotel. I was pleasantly surprised!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
CanaltaHanna, General Manager at Canalta Hanna, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2017

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our review! We do thank you for the kind comments and so pleased you were happy with the accomodiations and renovations! It really does help us to do better and exceed your expectations! Canalta Hanna welcomes you anytime we are always home for you!

Gloria Pomeroy!

Reviewed 8 February 2017

This is a clean comfortable hotel. The best part about it is the people, the staff are all very friendly and helpful. It is in a good location, walking distance to restaurants. They have a fitness room, guest laundry, breakfast.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
CanaltaHanna, General Manager at Canalta Hanna, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2017

Dear Kim,
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to respond to our survey, we do value and respect your comments and would like to thank you for all the great comments we do appreciate the feedback. It was and would a pleasure to serve you again in the future, at Canalta Hanna we are always home for you!

Again Thank you
Gloria Pomeroy!

Reviewed 17 January 2017

I stayed here a few nights when in town before the end of September. I would like to express that there professionalism was beyond my expectations. stayed there for a month and found there morning continental breakfast was really great and the changes to menu. I would recommend if you come here to Hanna to stay here and the staff will always make you fell at home. Also the place is really clean and comfortable. Michael O'Neill

Room Tip: The whole Hotel is Quite
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
CanaltaHanna, General Manager at Canalta Hanna, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2017

Dear Mike, Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to respond! My team and I valued and appreciated all your kind words and was so pleased to hear you had a great customer experience. Canalta Hanna welcomes you back as we are always home for you day or night. Thank You again! Gloria Pomeroy General Manager

Reviewed 10 January 2017 via mobile

Room was clean and comfortable. I has a small washroom but the room does come with microwave fridge and Keurig. It is a motel and in the morning with cold weather a truck starting outside the room sounded like it was beside the bed. Staff was friendly and the breakfast had some hot food selections. There is no elevator but if staying here again I would request a second floor room. There is a restaurant just outside the front door of the hotel that has a bar included and good food at a reasonable price.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
CanaltaHanna, General Manager at Canalta Hanna, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2017

Dear John, Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to respond! My team and look forward to your next visit. I will bring your concerns to the owners attention! They do listen and try to better your stay at all Canalta Hotels as we are always home for you! Thank You again! Gloria Pomeroy General Manager

Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

Rooms were clean and comfortable, typical for a Canalta. Would have rated higher except for the horrible coffee, and tiny juice cups! Also no hot sauce or salsa to wash down the fake eggs at breakfast.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
CanaltaHanna, General Manager at Canalta Hanna, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2016

Dear John,