USD 82
USD 166
USD 137
Hotels.com
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from these sites
All reviewseggsfront desksausagecomfortable bedslemon waterparking lotyogurtlobbycanaltapillowsladyamenitieswashroomstopoverchainnooktrailer
Reviewed 24 October 2015

The exterior is under construction and looks closed up. The interior is beautiful, beds great, beautiful hot pool and friendly staff. The breakfast in the morning was more than we expected. Great place to stay!

Room Tip: We were on the main floor near the office and it was fine.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
CanaltaHanna, General Manager at Canalta Hanna, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2015

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to respond to our survey, we do value and respect your comments and would like to thank you for all the great comments we do appreciate the feedback. It was and would a pleasure to serve you again in the future, at Canalta Hanna we are always home for you!

Again Thank you
Gloria Pomeroy!

Reviewed 21 September 2015 via mobile

They are getting farther along on the renovations. This place is nothing like the crappy super 8 anymore. The people are friendly the hotel is clean. New beds. New a/c units that actually work. This place is starting to live up to the Canalta name. I will return.

Stayed: September 2015
CanaltaHanna, General Manager at Canalta Hanna, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2015

Dear Guest,
Thank You for taking the time out of your busy schedule to respond. We appreciated the kind words and all work together as a team to exceed your expectations. We value your business and await your return in the future. We are always home for you at Canalta Hanna.

Reviewed 7 July 2015

Recently stayed here for 1 night with my 2 daughters. At first I was concerned as it is a small town and there is not much choice, but i was pleasantly surprise.

This hotel is currently being renovated on the outside - it did not effect our stay at all. Lobby and breakfast room was clean and looked newly renovated.

Cookies and lemon water available at check in - kids LOVED this, and it was a great snack with getting in a little later.

Breakfast consisted of waffles, eggs, sausage and your other basic continental breakfast items. Good Quality, lots of choices.

Quick check in, but there was some confusion about the kids being allowed in Hot tub, but this was quickly rectified by the front desk. I asked for towels for the hot tub and never received. Looked like a nice fitness room, but we never used. The front desk lady seemed a little frazzled and apologetic that Friday evening, maybe could have used more staff on site to give her a hand.

Room was clean, had amenities and looked newly renovated but the fridge made a loud humming sound and the desk lamp was missing a light bulb. There was a keuirg coffee maker in the room and a choice of coffee or tea

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
CanaltaHanna, General Manager at Canalta Hanna, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2015

Dear guest,
Thank you for all the kind words about our hotel we were pleased to see you enjoyed your stay and look forward to your return. Canalta Hanna welcomes you and your family with our hospitality always.
We do realize you have other choices my team and I are happy to see you choose us.
At Canalta Hanna we are always home for you!

Reviewed 28 June 2015 via mobile

First impression - "urg"... The hotel is being renovated and it looks like a construction site.

Second - we were on the first floor, we had huge luggages and there is no elevators... And no one to help.

Third - it advertises a hot tub - jacuzzi but the first thing we were told was "we dont have a license so you can't use it" this was the one thing we were looking for after a 6hour drive. If it isn't available, don't advertise it!

The rooms were very clean, the mattresses brand new and the breakfast was more than we expected.

So overall, mixed feelings.
Unfortunately, this is the only hotel in Hanna.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank AudreyvH3
CanaltaHanna, General Manager at Canalta Hanna, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2015

Dear Guest,
I would like to thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to respond. Unfortunately at the time of your stay the hot tub was not in working order but since has been rectified. We look forward to your next visit with us.
At Canalta Hanna we are always home for you!

Thank You!

Reviewed 23 June 2015 via mobile

Currently the outside paints a much different picture than the inside. Hotel is currently under renovation and is slightly off-putting from the outside, but the renovations inside are fantastic and well worth it! I come to Hanna approximately once a year for 1-3 nights for work. I had not stayed here since 2012 when it ran under another chain. I only stayed at the other hotel in town due to lack of availability. The outside is currently just sheeting & membrane, however the lobby, breakfast nook and first wing of rooms are all excellently redone from what the place looked like on my last stay.

Front desk staff greeted me immediately and were great on check-in, confirmed reservation and told me about free breakfast and evening snack (hotdogs!), I was in my room in barely 5 minutes. Rooms that are renovated are fantastic, very modern, excellent bathroom, all new furniture, paint, beds, fixtures etc. They are set up wonderfully for a longer stay with mini fridge with a freezer, built-in hot top, microwave, sink, Keurig coffee maker and a cabinet with pots, pans, toaster, kettle and plenty of dishes.

Within a few minutes of getting in my room, I noticed the A/C unit would not work at all. I returned to the front desk where a staff member immediately returned to the room with me to ensure I was using the thermostat correctly. After not getting it to work, she left for less than 5 minutes to check on something; upon her return she immediately moved me next door to another room with a working A/C. No muss, no fuss, they got me fixed up and were very apologetic for something other hotels would sweep under the rug or take hours to resolve (I'm so happy they cared!). I was so impressed with their prompt service and professionalism.

If/when I return to Hanna I will be certain to stay here again!

Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
CanaltaHanna, General Manager at Canalta Hanna, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2015

Dear Guest,
Thank you for the glowing review we do appreciate the feedback and all the kind words. We were happy to serve you and await your return. Our main goal is customer appreciation and service and were happy to see we did just that.
Here at Canalta Hanna we are always home for you with a warm and friendly welcome!

Again Thank You!