USD 107
USD 94
USD 86
USD 86
USD 81
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 March 2017

Winter was brutal again this winter on the East Coast. I fly to Edmonton where I catch a Charter to the Oilsands. Well, on one of my rotations I got stuck on PEI with no chance of getting off of the Island for 36 hours. Meanwhile, I had a reservation with Western Budget Leduc #2 for that evening. I called to inform them that I would not be able to honor my reservation. Their response: "No problem just let us know when you will be in Edmonton and we will find something for you then." No Charge, no cancellation fee. The staff is, and has always been, kind and courteous. As long as I have a contract I will continue to overnight at the Western Budget Leduc #2.
Dan

Room Tip: This is an all around quiet Hotel
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 November 2016 via mobile

The rooms are very clean and the staff are friendly. The free breakfast was great with a good variety. If i was to stay in Leduc again I would not hesitate infact this would be my first choice. My only wish is that there was an elevator but was not a mke or break.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 July 2016

This place was clean but very dated in the room and odd checkin practices - they charge you for the room ahead of your stay as well as a large damage deposit. What place does that if they value their customers? I think it reflects the type of visitors they get. The place was at least clean but beds not very comfortable and bathroom very dated.

Stayed: July 2016
1  Thank YYCFamilyFun
Reviewed 21 February 2016 via mobile

I'd never stay this location again, as the service overall was not good. Calling and booking the room, no issues at all, people were friendly and helpful. We checked-in and didn't go straight to our room, and came back later to finally relax.

We walk into the room and it was already used, bed not made, stuff inside the jacuzzi, just absolutely disgusting. When I approached from desk, they said we should have checked the room when we checked-in, not bring this to them so late. They finally gave us a different room which was clean, but we should haven't been given a unclean room in the first place.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 January 2016 via mobile

We stayed at the Western Budget Motel #2 in Leduc just before Christmas, in a jacuzzi room. We found it to be clean and convenient. The decor was quite dated just as all of the Western Budget hotels are (think lots of pink and gold!).

Our room had a kitchenette with a full sized fridge and stove, but no Microwave. The Microwave would have been a nice addition.

The cold breakfast buffet was decent. Note that when they say they close at 10, they mean 10 on the dot.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family