“Lunch”
Review of Brenda's Cozy Cafe

Brenda's Cozy Cafe
Ranked #1 of 17 Restaurants in Stettler
Reviewed 29 November 2020 via mobile

Food always great at a reasonable price. Fresh and wholesome. Brenda always has soup and sandwiches made from scratch. Right downtown and able to get in right away. Staff pleasant and professional. Atmosphere “Cozy” just like the name! Brenda Millan

Date of visit: November 2020
Write a reviewReviews (40)

Reviewed 21 February 2020 via mobile

Excellent restaurant with very good service and food. Cozy atmosphere as well. Feels like your eating at home.

Date of visit: February 2020
Reviewed 26 April 2019

I stopped in for lunch on a Thursday at noon. I was surprised how big it is inside. And busy. I ordered a Roast Beef sandwich and cream of mushroom soup. They gave me a cool table number marker made from a block of wood and a wooden spoon, nice touch. So I found a table and sat down. A few minutes later a lady came and told me that they were out of roast beef so I changed to turkey.
My order came shortly after. The mushroom soup was some of the best I've ever had. The sandwich was good but only came with swiss cheese and lettuce, I always enjoy it more when I get to pick my toppings, maybe a bit of mustard and some onions.
For a small town cafe this is a good one and I would recommend that you stop in if you have a chance to.

Date of visit: April 2019
1  Thank Brent M
Reviewed 18 April 2019 via mobile

I read about Brenda’s on Trip Advisor and I was in Stettler for work so I popped in after 2 pm. The lunch crowd was gone and I almost had the place to myself. The food was homemade and fresh as promised. Selection was a bit tight as it was almost closing time but the service was fast. Highly recommend to anyone wanting a good lunch, in a homey atmosphere .

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed 21 January 2019 via mobile

Awesome homemade food, very tasty. Quaint little restaurant with good service and all homemade food.

Date of visit: December 2018