“Lunch visit”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner
Neighbourhood: Willingdon Heights
Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

We wanted lunch after visiting Lynn canyon park. Stopped of here after looking at reviews. We ordered 2 lunch pasta dishes, bread was free and the food was enough for the four of us. Cocktails were really good also. Definitely worth a visit. Public parking is behind the restaurant.

Reviewed 27 July 2017

the line up may be long on any night but its worth the wait! serving is big & cost is really low. One serving can be good for 3-4 people with average appetite. Atmosphere is friendly & homey. Very busy place every night! parking may be challenging though. I'd recommend this place to pasta lovers!

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Delicious meals. Large servings. Go either early in the week or early on Friday and Saturday as they do first come first serve.

Reviewed 9 July 2017

I've been going to Anton's for 30 years. In fairness, only once every few years, but still, just once is enough to give it high praise for the rest of your life.

Plan on waiting. That's part of the experience. This last time I got in line 20 minutes ahead of the group I was meeting, so our wait time was about 40 minutes to get in. Once we were in, we were not rushed or hurried to order or eat or get out.

The waitress was awesome! She kept our water glasses full, made sure we had enough napkins etc throughout the meal. And of course at the end, happily took what we couldn't finish and returned the food in a take-out container.

We COULD just order one dish and share - each serving is easily enough for 4-6 people depending on the type of pasta, but why?!!

This time I ordered the manicotti. It was done to perfection as always. It doesn't look like a lot of food, but it is so dense, I could barely eat 1/4 of it. YUMM

The pasta is made fresh. The restaurant was clean.

If I must find a negative, it's the lack of a portable debit/credit machine. The (original) owner, now in his 80's is resistant to change to new technology apparently. So bring CASH. There is also no debit machine on site so... be prepared.

I highly recommend this place to locals and tourists.

When I first came to Anton's, and likely how it became so popular was the one price for all menu. All pasta dishes were $9.99. It'd be nice to have that again - less to think about.
It's all worth it, because you get to take home another meal or two from the one you ordered! Now the average price is about $16 give or take.

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Went here with a couple of friends recently for the first time and didn't know what to expect. We come to learn that one plate of pasta could easily feed a whole family. The portions are huge! and the food tastes great, the free bread is an added bonus. All the pasta dishes range around $18 but it's definitely worth it considering how much you get. I myself ordered one dish and had enough leftovers for breakfast, lunch and dinner the next day.