“Best in Burnaby, if not Vancouver ”
Review of Chad Thai

Chad Thai
Ranked #20 of 656 Restaurants in Burnaby
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

From the outside, looks fairly ordinary. Operated by Thai, friendly service, reasonable price (about 10 or 11 cad for lunch set, with soup and appetizer). Lots of yummy choices. Food freshly made. Right next to our seat, there is a Best Thai award for Burnaby. Well deserved.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

This is your proverbial hole in the wall and I mean that in the nicest way. Bare bones restaurant with very good, tasty and inexpensively priced Thai food. We are starting to become regulars. Both in the restaurant and take out. Nothing fancy, just good food and fast service.

Reviewed 19 December 2017 via mobile

Tried Chad Thai for the first time last night in part because it's in my new neighborhood and I think this will become a regular destination for me. Ordered my usual go-to, Pad Siew at a medium heat, and it didn't disappoint at all. Great flavor, fresh tasting, hot and delicious. My friend went for the Tom Yum soup and it didn't disappoint.
I do have to say, though, be forewarned that they don't pussy foot around with their heat levels. My medium heat made my tongue tingle. Her high heat made me sweat.
Also had the papaya salad which hit the spot.
Only negative, and they were slight, were the vegetable roll that lacked flavour.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

This Thai restaurant had over 4 stars but I don't agree. While it's okay, there is much better out there. Service was great , prices were average, but food was just okay.

1  Thank CanadaCypress
Reviewed 18 September 2017

Decided to try this busy restaurant on night. Great choice!
Good, tasty food, good service even though very busy.