“A Few Tips About This Starbucks”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Situated along Island Highway on the corner of the plaza where the Real Canadian Superstore is located.

The staff is extremely pleasing and accommodating. We found the Wi-Fi to be excellent.

Our short stay was memorable enough to write about it and give them five stars.

Close by is Riptide Marine Pub where we enjoyed their steamed clams.

If you found this review “helpful” in any way, please press “LIKE” to let me know.

1  Thank Marty B

Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

This was our first time visiting a Starbucks (went to the one at Mariner Square) to eat lunch. We had a gift certificate and decided to give it a try.
The people working there should realize that not everyone knows all that’s available at Starbucks. I felt that I ‘should’ know what’s available. Plus my hubbies sandwich had a different name from the one I saw listed. The lady who ‘dropped’ it was gone before I could ask. So walked back to the order areas and asked About the name, and I was told it was the same. OK.. waited longer and longer. Then my sandwich finally arrived. Again I walked to the order area and asked why the name this time was totally different? Oh they did up the wrong sandwich! I waited again for mine. Finally got it.
I asked, What happens to the one you made and not correct one? Just leave it there, someone will get it later! By the time we left an hour later, it still sat there on the counter.
Food and regular coffees were good, but I was not too impressed and not tempted to return!

Reviewed 6 November 2017

A modern Starbucks coffee shop with a drive thru. Easy to find. Easy to park and great friendly service. If you are looking for your 'Buck Fix' you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 5 December 2016

Typical and average starbucks near to London Drugs and malls. Not many food options. Service is fine. Convenient location for getting off and on the highway and into downtown.

Reviewed 15 November 2016 via mobile

Got some caramel macchiatos and kid's hot chocolates to go. We were served really quickly and the service was friendly. Our drinks were made promptly and were nice and hot and good. Thank you!