“New Management Has Improved Caffe Amantes” 4 of 5 bubbles

Caffe Amantes
Ranked #5 of 5 Dessert in Courtenay
Price range: USD 5 - USD 11
Cuisines: Cafe, Italian, International, Canadian, Soups
Dining options: Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Caffe Amantes features organic coffee & espresso, retail coffee, loose leaf teas, home made baked goods & soups, paninis, salads, light lunches, daily specials, fruit smoothies, breakfast wraps and more. Enjoy the seasonal patio with ocean views, sidewalk seating, an indoor window seat or warm up with three fireplaces.
Comox
“New Management Has Improved Caffe Amantes”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 January 2012

I'm back as a patron. I like my Mochas but not with the sweet syrup most coffee places use. Amantes used Ghiradelli chocolate so when Benino's is closed, this is where I now come.

Visited January 2012

Courtenay, Canada
“Chai Tea Latte, Hot Chocolate & goodies = Awesomeness!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 September 2011

I visited this lovely coffee shop on quite a few occassions, with friends or on my own, and love going here! The service, drink and baked goods are great! I would highly recommend visiting this coffee shop. I think it's a great place and definitely plan on returning soon!

• Visited September 2011
1 Thank ArbourCottageBnB
Victoria, Canada
“One of the two best coffee shops in Comox/Courtenay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 September 2011

The lattes and espresso drinks are fantastic, and my husband loves their London Fogs. All drinks come with a mini gingersnap and they are heavenly.

• Visited August 2011
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank BCBusinessTraveller2
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Great Coffee, I like it...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 January 2008

Great Coffee, I like it here for the view of the Bay and Town from outside especially in the summer.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I go there every morning...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 December 2007

I go there every morning that I work in Comox. They have chocolate Haystacks to DIE for! and besides my friend Lindsay, they make the best London Fogs!

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook