1,204 results
All reviews locals restaurant the river the penthouse one bedroom suite full kitchen washer and dryer restaurant next door hot tub comox valley main building king bed third floor continental breakfast front desk staff great place to stay great room outdoor pool
Reviewed 16 January 2018

Very friendly staff at this hotel. Clean and welcome atmosphere in the lobby. Beautiful restaurant next door. Beautiful spa services. Outdoor pool was perfect winter temperature and so was hot tub. Be sure to use it. The room we had was rather noisy, but it may have been the location which turned out it was right above the entrance lobby. Bring your own music - none in rooms. Overall it was a lovely girls getaway 'in our own backyard '. I'm a new resident in the area in the last year.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
OHMGR, General Manager at Old House Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2018

Dear D5668ZNruthb

Welcome to the Comox Valley!!

Thank you so much for taking the time to write to us! I am very happy to hear that your girls staycation was an enjoyable one! I have to agree with you... I love the Ohspa!

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

I would not go out of my way to stay here again. I asked for an upgrade because I arrived on my bday. They did it but at a cost.
Rooms feel a bit old. Kitchen had a rusty grater in the drawer.
Pool and hot tub were nice.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Raz16
Reviewed 13 January 2018

Would highly recommend this property for a vacation, business trip or even a "staycation"! Restaurant (Locals) right next door with an excellent selection of locally sourced foods. Rooms are like small apartments--some larger suites too. Bring a bathing suite for the hot tub and pool. Good location for skiers as well. Come on down!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear mbo_11

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I have to agree we are a great stop for any kind of trip!

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon! Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us!

Reviewed 10 January 2018

Overall a very good experience. The hotel was clean and nicely decorated, the rooms were perfect for a family of four, and being able to cook our own meals in the kitchen was a welcome bonus, The outdoor pool and hot tub were also great for an evening activity for the kids and some relaxation time for the adults. Would love to come back and try out the spa.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
OHMGR, General Manager at Old House Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2018

Dear 318sasamat

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your time with us! I have to agree our fully stocked kitchens in our suites is perfect for families!

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon, and you really should try the Ohspa on your next visit. You won't regret it!

Reviewed 10 January 2018

Aside from the hiccup with the heat not working in the room overall our stay was enjoyable. They were quick to have a maintenance man up to fix the problem and when he couldn't they did move us to another room.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear P5916XYgalim

Thank you for your comments! I am happy to hear that while our maintenance department couldn't fix the issue immediately, they were able to move your room.

We look forward to welcoming you again soon.