They have a pool area that is nice. Also have a separate games room for kids but most, if not all, of the stuff there is old and broken unfortunately. The breakfast that came with our night's stay was quite decent. The main check in building is definitely nicer than the area where the rooms are. We were told at check in that they were going to upgrade us to a better room from the one we were assigned. I would have hate to have seen the one we were going to get. What we got was decent but nothing fancy. We are BW Diamond status so I thought it may have been due to that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Courtenay's Only Full-Service Hotel Centrally Located in the Heart of the Comox Valley our location offers convenient access to all that Comox Valley has to offer. Our property features 139 guestrooms and suites, inclusive of our newer 36 room Mountainside wing. We are pleased to provide high-speed wireless Internet, local phone calls and parking. We have three on-site food & beverage outlets including a restaurant, lounge and pub and Specialty Liquor Store. Additional hotel facilities include a heated in-door pool, hot tub, sauna, fitness facilities, business centre, ski & bike storage, guest coin laundry, games room, sports team locker rooms and meeting facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Wotif.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Odigeo, lastminute.com.au, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your BEST WESTERN The Westerly Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus The Westerly Hotel And Convention Centre
- Best Western Courtenay
- Courtenay Best Western
- BEST WESTERN The Westerly Hotel Courtenay, Vancouver Island, Canada