I recently stayed for 2 nights at the Kingfisher with several girlfriends. The accommodations were clean and relaxing. One night we had a wonderful 3 hour dinner - looking out at the view, stringing out the delicious food and enjoying plenty of humour from our server. We shared a bread plate, cheese plate and oysters (not as good); I loved the variety of veggies with my steak; and the desserts were a great size to share. We also did the hydropath. It was unlike any other spa experience - so different, so much fun to do with a bunch of friends (I think 4 at a time is max). Bring your own flip flops though (they supply robes) and make sure you don't wear your best swimsuit as the natural looking sandstone in the hydropath was a little rough on the old swimsuit fabric.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kingfisher Oceanside Resort & Spa. Warm hospitality. Full service spa including the Pacific Mist Hydropath(R). Exceptional service. Be yourself. Be pampered. We'll take care of the rest... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wotif.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia APAC, lastminute.com.au, Hotels.com, Agoda, Evoline ltd, Hooroo Pty Ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Kingfisher Oceanside Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kingfisher Oceanside Hotel Courtenay
- Kingfisher Oceanside Resort And Spa Courtenay, Vancouver Island, Canada