“Something for everyone, even those with dietary restrictions.”

The Heid Out Restaurant and Brewhouse
Ranked #3 of 106 Restaurants in Cranbrook
Reviewed 7 October 2018

Having just been through an extreamly difficult dietary regiment, I didn't think there was anywhere I could go out to eat, but the Heid Out accommodate even the most restrictive of diets. The gluten free menu is extensive, more than any other in Cranbrook/Kimberley area and gave me lots of options. the food came out hot, quick and was extremely tasty!

rusty c, Executive Chef at The Heid Out Restaurant and Brewhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2018

Thank you for the review Tracy. We take the changing dietary needs of the public very seriously and a little creatively as well. Just because you have an allergy to a certain food there is no reason you should feel apprehensive or punished for trying to go out for a nice meal. We appreciate your feedback and on a side note...wish you a great anniversary.

warmest regards

Reviewed 5 October 2018

I was told about this place at the hotel I stayed at recently so went to check it out. I'm really glad I did! The food was beyond incredible and I'd even say it was probably the best restaurant meal I've ever had! The service was really friendly, and the ambiance just right for this type of place!

1  Thank kschrodx3
Reviewed 4 October 2018

Good food and good craft beers. The staff is usually very friendly, courteous, and prompt The atmosphere can be a little on the noisy side, but it is a good place to talk over an appie.

Reviewed 3 October 2018

Visited a month or so ago while they were featuring off one of their award winning brews . The beer was great and we also struck up a conversation with the server who knew a lot about the art of making beer and quite excited about sharing his knowledge. Was great talking to him. Food was good ...Not much else you can ask for!

Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

Local restaurant now associated with a brewery - not quite what you would expect. The restaurant has wonderful menu options with seasonal flavours from all around the world. Chicken Marsala to a regular burger - the seven red seal chefs have an obvious impact on the menu. Was so good we went on both the evenings we were in town and were not disappointed on both occasions. Friendly service - generous portions - nice selection of beer , wine and cocktails. Keep up the great work.