“Excellent”
Review of Domino's Pizza

Domino's Pizza
Ranked #31 of 106 Restaurants in Cranbrook
Price range: USD 7 - USD 21
Description: Domino's Pizza is the local leader for food delivery in Cranbrook. All orders are made fresh to order. We have amazing food, great service, friendly staff, and a delivery avg of around 20 minutes from the time you order. Located on the strip next to A&W.
Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

Great pizza and wings. We have been there several times, but we have never been disappointed. Everything I have had, had been cooked to perfection. Their service is great as well. I love their new location as well, as it’s closer to where I live. It is the best pizza place.

Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

Great Pizza! And Awesome costumer service! Always a smiling face when you walk in and always ready hot and fresh! Love love love their crispy thin crust! And bbq chicken pizza. So easy to order online and customize your order. Also great coupons online as well. Only thing our family wishes is that they would have ground beef instead of their little meat ball things. And it would be great if their pasta portions were a little bigger. But other then that a Great Pizza Place. :)

Reviewed 22 May 2017

We arrived late and ordered pizza to be delivered to our motel. We had an outdated $4 coupon and when we phoned, the woman told us it was outdated but they now had a $10 coupon we could use. Pizza was delivered quickly (they are just down the street from our motel, and it was hot and delicious.

Reviewed 29 April 2017

I was not a big fan of take out but this place changed my mind and now I have a few days off a week from cooking :) it's so good , I might pretend I can't cook :)

Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

Struggling Domino's Cranbrook finally seeing some promise after few rough years, multiple new owners. Things looking promising! Just don't hire the rejects of town as employees. References are key, and from former employers not friends! Careful who you hire, might loose you business.

1  Thank MJ7123