“I always buy a drink here for the way home”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Booster Juice Cranbrook
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Cranbrook
Reviewed 30 August 2018

Very good selection of fruit juices. Like all types of juice options. Have never had food at this place but it looks good.

Reviewed 19 November 2017

I pop in sometimes when I know I need a pick-me-up. I really enjoy the pomegranate varieties. Good service.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

Booster juice is one of my favorite foods and thus the love of this place. They are so good at checking allergic concerns and creating based on one's needs.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

This place seems like a less healthy knock off of Jugo Juice. You can not see the preparations so I am not sure the veggies and fruit are fresh. Most of the options are high in added sugar. Check into the nutrition content if you are trying to eat clean.

Reviewed 2 August 2015 via mobile

Quick service and bouncy joyous staff makes this place a pleasant visit. Certainly one of my favourite booster juices to visit.

1  Thank Mortanah