“Good Food Truck”

Smokey Bro's BBQ & Grill
Ranked #28 of 106 Restaurants in Cranbrook
Price range: USD 4 - USD 15
Cuisines: Barbecue, Diner
Description: Here at Smokey Bro's we take food seriously. We have a wide selection and we make everything from scratch. Gourmet mouthwatering burgers, Maui Ribs, melt in your mouth maple drizzled Wild Salmon Burger, homemade Chicken Burgers, our home made pulled pork is "to die for" along with the homemade coleslaw that comes with it. We've got our Famous Bacon Cheddar Smokey, Fish Tacos, homemade chicken fingers... and that's not even getting into our big list of gourmet specialty fries, all home made from scratch. Made with home cut fries cut fresh to order. Come down to see for yourself what real food for real people looks like. Huge portions, quality food, great prices.
Reviewed 4 August 2018

We got take out food from this food truck. This year it is located in the parking lot of Peak Performance Motorsports. It has a small amount of outdoor seating available for eating there.

We just had cheese burgers and fries. Some of the add ons are extra $'s. I think we added bacon. They make really good burgers and the fries are excellent. We just shared on large order of fries. It does seem a bit pricey but the food is good.

Located about a block off of Highway 3 down Victoria Street. Open I believe from May to September.

We usually eat here a couple of times a year and will go back.

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Love the food truck idea, great buns and condiments BUT! Burgers sooo over cooked, ask me how I want it! Fries could be great but greasy and soggy.

Reviewed 16 May 2018

Stopped in for lunch on the drive to Invermere and had a really delicious meal. I had the veggie burger with a chickpea patty and a portobello mushroom cap. My friend had the salmon burger and another friend had the classic cheese burger, all with fries. It was fresh and really tasty. A nice treat indeed. I wouldn't hesitate to return if in the area. I thought, for the quality of the meal and portions, the pricing was fair.

Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

I've been eating at Smokey Bro' s since it opened. I have never once been disappointed with their food or service! The staff are always super friendly and the food is always super yummy!

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

We LOVE when smokey bro’s opens up! Its so hard to choose what to eat because everything is so fantastic. Huge portions, great quality and large selection. Our kids get so excited seeing us pull up to the truck. Their chicken fingers are to die for ❤️