“Place Alittle Dirty”

Pita Wrapbit
Ranked #2 of 8 Quick Bites in Cranbrook
Price range: USD 5 - USD 7
Cuisines: Asian, Healthy, Fast food
Description: "A place where you can stuff it" You can build your own wraps, pitas and rice bowls with your favorite veggies and your choice of protein. From deli meats to Teriyaki Chicken, there is variety of meat and hot meat options for your satisfaction. We are here to serve Fresh and Healthy food to our community.
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

The Food is good ... Butt the place looks dirty the back of the chairs are just sticky and dirty ..Tables are not whipped down the garbage disposal handle bar is just covered in gross hard food dishes pilled up on top place just looks dirty to me. My vehicle was parked in the back and there door was open to the kitchen i noticed so I popped my head in and the kitchen looked filthy so that makes me alittle concered about the food and the lack of cleanliness

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 18 June 2018

This place is a great alternative to fast food. More and more people are wanting to have salad as the basis for their meal and then add meat or other things to finish of their meal. This place always you to customize your lunch.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 2 June 2018

I love how fresh every single wrap is. We try a different one every time we go and enjoyed every single one. I could eat one every day!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Stopped by for lunch intending to have a healthy alternative to fast food and was not at all disappointed! Had a Greek wrap but with Cajun chicken and it was amazing! Staff were friendly and efficient.
Also, the walls in the bathroom were painted in an absolutely adorable rabbit theme that is definitely worth checking out!!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 2 October 2017

There is usually a line up here, but this line moves along as everyone is served their made to order meal. I always have the rice bowl. You see exactly how your dish is prepared and what is going into your creation. The staff are friendly and efficient. There is something here for everyone in my family of four. I find the music too loud for a comfortable conversation if you eat in. This a quick and healthy and fresh option for eating out. Regular customers can keep a card and get the 10 bowl free.

Date of visit: September 2017