All reviewskitchenette suitelaminate floorsgreat storiescleaning supplieswould stay here againcomfortable bedrooms are smallroad noisefull kitchencoffee makergood sizea great place to stayroad tripbalconyfridgebarbappliances
Reviewed 6 July 2018

Met by a woman who was not helpful. Very unfriendly..no welcome or thank you at all.

Specially booked asking for no fragrance. Stunk of cheap fragrance. No use asking unfriendly woman to rectify! So tired, turnedair conditioner full tilt.

Towels very rough. Bathtub and shower tiny but clean. The noisiest air conditioner ever!
Bed was comfortable enough but feet were above head height.

Freezer in refrigerator had NO DOOR so could not refreezeour freezer packs.

This place is old and tired. My advice...dont stay here. I will never stay here again. Not worth money spent.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else.
Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

Went to ask for a room and when i was about to pay the women asked me where i was from. I told her i am mexican and was here on vacations. She looked at me and asked an ID. When i showed her both my id and credit card she said: sorry your card doesnt have your name on it. I explained her that many times in our banks they provide a generic card without name but at the boucher my name always comes on the signature line. It was obvious she didnt want me to stay at her place since she wouldnt take other card and kept saying, you'll have to find another place... i did, and it was 10 times better attention and rooms

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank citlali a
Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

Very quaint, very clean small rooms made us think back to the early 70s road trips when we met, we were smaller then. Kleenex and a hair dryer would improve the stay. Very Quiet considering the rail and road is near. Good value for Cranbrook.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 March 2018

We went to Cranbrook to drop off our grandson at the airport and stayed overnight at this motel. We read the trip advisor reviews and thought we’d give it a chance. As reported very clean, quiet and great price. Would highly recommend.

Stayed: March 2018
1  Thank sybilJones
Reviewed 27 February 2018

Barb and Bob at the Almo Court Motel are friendly and helpful. They have great stories from there previous life in Poland. A most enjoyable experience.

The rooms are comfortable, clean, and quiet. They have the best beds. Period. I prefer the second floor with a balcony, facing Fisher Peak.

Almo Court Motel is close to downtown if you choose to walk for dinner. It is also across the road from the CP Rail Museum.

It's a great choice for business, persona, and even family. They have kitchenettes for families.

Room Tip: Choose a second floor room.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business