All reviews stayed here happily stay here again coffee maker stay there again reasonable rates bed was very comfortable yogurt mini fridge continental breakfast highway sleep pet amenities laptop fireplace furnishings desk
Reviewed 22 July 2018

My wife and I had a rough day with a vehicle broke down and two big dogs in 35 degree heat. By chance we made our way to the Travellers Motel located next door to Sun Valley Nissan where our vehicle was. Not much to look at from the outside but the rooms were clean, updated, affordable and perfect for our situation. A big shout out to Karen for being so helpful and kind we can't say enough good things about the hosts. This will be our motel of choice when staying in Cranbrook regardless of the situation.

Stayed: July 2018
Reviewed 18 July 2018

This is a really nice spot considering the hotel rating. Everything is clean and nicely renovated, and the yellow paint job makes the place feel very welcoming, with lovely flower baskets to boot!

No complaints and would happily stay here again. Great, friendly service and well appointed, simple rooms with a (godsend!) powerful AC unit. Very well maintained with some bathroom updates and nice quality linens and towels. The carpets even seemed new!

Most of the motels are on the highway through Cranbrook, so there is some noise. Nonetheless, I had a good sleep.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 July 2018

Older building, but updated and well maintained. Room was spacious, clean, beds comfortable. Quiet even though it is on the main street, owners were polite and very helpful. Easy on the budget compared to the big name hotels.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 June 2018

I recently stayed at this motel and it was one of the best experiences I have had. I have 3 dogs and the owner didn't even bat an eye simply stated that she loved dogs. The rooms are clean, bright, and have comfortable beds. In addition to the friendly staff, great night sleep and fantastic overall experience I was delighted to have fresh coffee and an assortment of breakfast options in the morning. I will always stay at this motel.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for work and had the best kitchenette room I've had all year. Bar none.

New everything and by far best bang for your buck.

Will be coming back here next time I'm in town for sure.

And the owners were so nice, she even walked my Co workers dog during he day while we were at work

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business