All reviewsone nightfree wifilaundromatplugskitchenette
Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

No longer a free breakfast as advertised on their sign and also in their room brochure. Lots of noise from street traffic. Ear plugs a must! Basic type heater in room. Free WiFi. Poor lighting in room.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed every Minute of our vacation, room was clean... The management and cleaning staff went out of there way to insure we were comfortable. Was a great place to stay and very reasonably priced. Management has done a lot to improve since taking over. Wasn't as nice the last time we were here under the old management.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Terri R
Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

My family and I slept here for the night and overall a very good experience. Staff was very friendly when we entered. Very convenient for having laundromat as we needed to clean up our child's clothes!!

Stayed: June 2017
1  Thank JungMin Rex S
Reviewed 23 February 2017

I was in the middle of a move and needed a place to stay for 3 weeks. It was a great place to stay. Helpful to have laundromat onsite! Most grateful to be able to have my dog with me. Friendly owners. Clean room.
Stayed Sept/Oct 2015.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Bluepaintedwall
Paul L, Front Office Manager at Kootenay Country Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2017

Dear the guest 'Bluepaintedwall'

First of all, I am grateful for your staying at 'Kootenay Country Inn' and a great comment on us.

I fully appreciate your staying at 'Kootenay Country Inn' for a transitional period on your moving, which I hope it would relieve any hassle on your moving even a bit, and also glad to hear that you were fully satisfied with staying here at a pet-friendly room.

Management at 'Kootenay Country Inn' is always doing the best to prioritize guest satisfaction, which we keep that in mind all the time.

Returning your grateful business at 'Kootenay Country Inn' to you, I look forward to serving you 1 night complimentary stay up on your coming back to visit Cranbrook BC any time in the future.

Management is truly appreciated.

Front Office Manager
Kootenay Country Inn LTD

Reviewed 10 October 2016 via mobile

Small rooms and obviously old but very clean sound proof room. Didn't hear any one in any other rooms. The room we were in was very small - not really an issue since we are just passing through. Nice people at the front desk. Will stop in again if we need to stop in Cranbrook.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Diana N
Paul L, General Manager at Kootenay Country Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2017

Dear Diana

Thank you for taking time to leave the review and glad to hear that you will drop in Cranbrook some day, hopefully this year again. I look forward to welcoming you and serving you again next time, spruced up with new furniture and appliance.

Ian Song