“Dinner. ”

Ranked #63 of 234 Restaurants in Delta
Price range: USD 5 - USD 10
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 22 November 2016 via mobile

Great place to eat. Visit at least once a month. I love #65 with Crispy Noodles. The pho is awesome with the flank steak. Deep fried wontons the dishes are large. I usually have enough for my lunch the nx day. Wonton seafood soup is great for lunch also. Great place for family or groups of friends.

Reviewed 3 October 2016

I went there after my work. Relaxed and the food was fast served. The taste was good as usual. I will visit again soon.

Reviewed 26 February 2016

I feel it is the best Vietnamese restaurant I have ever been! However, the service is kind of ok....

Reviewed 21 November 2015

It was very good, but since the owner, I think, has her baby, she become cold.
They increase the price, and the portion become smaller. And the service, worse and worse...

Reviewed 1 November 2015

Haven't been back here since they expanded. Now seems at least 21/2 times the size as original but Saturday lunch crowd fills the place. Staff and service are excellent. Food price and portions are fantastic. Will definitely recommend and return more often.