All reviews underground parking locker room ski hill general store eagle eye full kitchen bedroom loft boot dryers small gym awesome location hot tub ski gear air conditioning kicking horse resort ski resort washer dryer front desk staff
Reviewed 9 October 2017

Lovely weekend, perfect place for a wedding. We would definitely visit again and would recommend this resort to friends travelling out West. We enjoyed all the cafes, bars and restaurants on the premises and used the gondola to access the trails at the top of the mountain. Very beautiful views from the gondola during the day and also at night.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 29 September 2017

I stayed for one night and it was amazing. The staff is very friendly and everything is so convenient (parking, restaurants, drinks, etc). It is so quiet and I enjoyed star gazing from my balcony. I would definitely stay here again. It's my new favorite place to stay in Golden!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Joanne S
Reviewed 26 September 2017

I booked my reservation for January 2018 back in July. Recently, my flight got changed, which resulted in the need to shift my hotel reservations. I used the online tool, and hit save before I realized the price had more than doubled for one night. I called for assistance, even asking if I could just change it back to the original reservation and the reservationist was unable to assist. She told me she'd give my info to her manager. I called every single day for 5 days straight and got nowhere. The reservationist claimed they couldn't do anything. She didn't even seem to care. I left manager voicemails- never got a call back. I work 11 hrs a day and don't have time to chase someone down for help, and I should definitely not have to. Part of working in hospitality is being responsive to your guests. I have a Masters in Hospitality, I have worked in hotels for 10 years, many of those years as a Reservations Manager and I have NEVER experienced a system that couldn't fix the issue I had, which honestly is a very simple problem- not to mention such horrid customer service. How difficult is it to return a phone call? When I booked, I was so excited to stay here. Now, I am just so incredibly disappointed. I will be taking my money and patronage elsewhere.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ChristinaArv28
Reviewed 21 September 2017

After two and half weeks on the road touring BC and the Canadian Rockies we arrived at the Glacier Mountain Lodge. What a fantastic place it is and just perfect for recovering from our travels. Isolated but not too far from Golden for an easy shopping trip. The rooms are spacious, warm, well appointed and very very comfortable. Loved the free Netflix and lunch at the top of the mountain was spectacular plus great food.

Room Tip: Recommend a one bedroom suite.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Steve B
Reviewed 17 September 2017

Having booked late to visit BC & Alberta, there was next to nothing available in Lake Louise of Banff, certainly nothing I would pay over $400 for star, so I chose to stay in Golden and drive a little more each day, and was very happy with my choice.

Studio Room were comfortable, spacious and I got the mountain view. A couple of the cafe/restaurants were open so I did not have to get off mountain for a simple meal.

All in all, compared to twice the price or more for less quality, the added drive to stay here instead was a good choice

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo