“Always great food and reasonable prices”
Review of Home Restaurant

Home Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 47 Restaurants in Hope
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 22 December 2016

We stop at Hope often, sometimes overnight (see my review of Canada's Best Value Inn)--but more often, we are stopping for lunch or dinner at the Home Restaurant.
This time around, we both ordered the senior portion for their Golden Schnitzel and I had the Schnitzel that's smothered in mushrooms and gravy. I'll have to admit, even though I'm of a "certain" age qualifying me for the senior portion--I'm a hearty eater. So I was a bit concerned whether the portion would be enough to satisfy me. Happy to say it certainly did. Had I ordered the standard portion--with two of the schnitzel "steaks" - I would have overeaten! So, once again--great food--nice atmosphere--great service. Fast, too--always a plus.

Date of visit: December 2016

Reviewed 5 December 2016 via mobile

Great place. ..big pie..awsome food. Come hunger leave full. Friendly staff..easy access off hwy's....yes pies are out of this world and look like they are on steroids.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 4 December 2016

This restaurant was recommended to us by our hotel and we were happy we listened. It happened to be the eve of Canada's Thanksgiving so of course they were serving turkey dinner! The portions were very generous and the food was delist!

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 2 December 2016

Really enjoyed breakfast here. The place was busy and had really nice decor. Great breakfast choices, generous portions and tasty.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 28 November 2016 via mobile

I frequent the Home restraints in Merrit, maple ridge and hope. Always great food. Service fluctuates from location to location. But food always consistent.

Date of visit: November 2016