“I’d go back”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

Myself and my husband stoped in tired and hungry. It was a clean, pleasant atmosphere. We both had the lamb. We weren’t expecting such a lovely meal at such a low price point. The service was a bit lacking, the Greek salad was mostly okay, mint jelly in small plastic serving, but the lamb was tender and flavourful. I loved every bite. We will go back

Reviewed 28 July 2018

the food here is worth the stop, the staff are very efficient , and we enjoy our meal when ever we stop on our way through.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

Went for dinner and it was fantastic! Had the Spanakopita and it was probably the best I have had in a long time. The service was abrupt and it felt like we were keeping the waitress from something she would rather be doing. When we were ready for the bill, the waitress proceeded to chat with co workers at the bar. We went to the front desk and a VERY rude woman asked where our bill was. We told her we were waiting for it, and she just humphed and took our money. Probably wont ever go back, which is a shame because the food was so good.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

I have had better greek food and I really don't eat out that often. The greek salad was very small and lacking in tomatoes....was mostly comprised of cucumber with one olive and dressing served on what appeared to be a tea-cup saucer. I had the chicken and calamari dinner and the chicken and calamari were both decent but not great. The rice and potatoes were okay. My partner had the lasagna and ribs. The ribs were decent but the lasagna was the worst I have ever had in a restaurant. The service was good but we will not be back.

Reviewed 2 July 2018

I went to this restaurant after looking at other restaurant menus in the area, which I though were middle of the bell curve. They actually had escargot on the menu, which I had not eaten since my high school graduation dinner, when I ordered them to gross out my mother. Add tat to a glass of white Retsina wine, made it as close to an authentic Greek dinner I have had in a long time!