“Great for a quick lunch or evening dessert”
Review of Blue Moose

Blue Moose
Ranked #1 of 6 Quick Bites in Hope
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: We are not simply a Tea and Coffee place. We are a cafe that offers bacon and eggs, breakfast scones, soup and sandwiches, wraps, panini, hot sandwiches and an assortment of desserts from sweets to pies. And much more.
Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

The Blue Moose is a wonderful coffee bar with delicious food too. They serve up amazing paninis and their coconut curry soup is amazing.

Reviewed 18 April 2017

I had the chicken quesadilla, which was excellent. Wife enjoyed her smoked turkey sandwich. Coffees were the best we've enjoyed in the area. Not cheap eats, about $15 for a sandwich, muffin, and a good coffee.

Reviewed 9 April 2017

We were coming through Hope for a late lunch and found the Blue Moose on Google Maps. It was in the town centre but was definitely worth the few minutes' drive in. At first the amazing selections in the display led me to think I'd only be able to have a salad and a muffin with my wheat allergy, but when I asked, they said they could make any sandwich fresh on a GF bagel or GF bread. Sweet!! I had a tuna sandwich on a bagel, my younger daughter had a chicken pot pie, and my older daughter had a veggie samosa and a sausage roll, two of her favourite things and she loved having one of each! I had a maple latte for the road and it was delicious. The staff was friendly, there was lots of seating, they were quick and helpful. We'll go back next time for sure!

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

We ordered the bean quesadilla which was as tasty as can be. The service was quick and friendly. The floor could use a quick vacuum but that's neither here nor there. The atmosphere is cozy and friendly. I would definitely stop in again.

Reviewed 2 April 2017

Ate here twice in one day, took a picnic with us as we wandering around town looking for a place to get something for a road trip picnic, and ended up back here just because it was so good. It is now the only place we need in Hope! Will be there in mid May for our trip to Barkerville and this is on the "Must Do" list now.
We took 4 different sandwiches and rolls and all had a share, and they were all good. For the second time we tried 6 different items and they all rocked too. There was a Caribbean spiced ham sandwich that was very very good, and if I can work out which one it was, it will be mine. All Mine!
Darn Good coffee too, and a chocolate milkshake, and the soup, Oh the muffins, oh heck I'm hooked!
Ok, the downside, lots of people know about this place, and they are all waiting too. Have Patience and wait. It's worth it!

Date of visit: March 2017