“Great find ”

Jungle Juice Company
Ranked #2 of 3 Dessert in Hope
Price range: USD 5 - USD 17
Description: Vegan Juice and Smoothie bar with some plant based raw foods. During the colder months we make our delicious vegan soups and chili.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Vegan review:

Stopped here on the way from Kamloops to Vancouver. I didn’t know in advance that I was stopping here so I wasn’t able to check happy cow! It’s a fab fully vegan place, centrally located, one outdoor table with 2 chairs and seating inside. I had a lovely love potion smoothie and ordered a rocket broccoli salad. They were out of the other food items but I was really happy with what I had! They take card for transactions over $5.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

Jungle Juice is a great healthy restaurant. There was recently a fire there and in the apartments above. I am sure that the owners will find a way to rebuild. Look out for their new location, and make sure to drop in.

1  Thank dorothy-jeano
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

My wife has a number of food allergies. The lady who owns this place was very passionate about how they prepare food. Using raw ingredients, and vegan.
The gluten free onion bread my wife had was awesome. It's funny how you find these great little gems to eat at in small towns. Keep up the good work.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

The lady and gentleman that own this business have a very good product selection, all made fresh. Highly recommended if you like juice and smoothies.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

We stumbled upon this place last year and fell in love! The food alone is worth the drive from Vancouver! The atmosphere is relaxed and fun (kid friendly) and the service is warm and welcoming. We make a point to pop in every time we are in the Hope area. Highly recommend their burger and guacamole. So satiating, and you leave feeling full and energized... I'm in love with their salad dressing and will be trying to duplicate it!
*Insider tip: If you have a moment to enquire about the owners vegan lifestyle choices, you will leave feeling inspired and grateful for asking :)