All reviews stayed for nights rooms are large great little place comfortable beds bedroom tiles trail
Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

We stayed for 4 nights whilst visiting family in Hope. We found the room to be clean, nicely furnished with kitchenette, comfy beds and great free wifi.
The kids loved the pool and it was busy (lots of guests coming and going) but it wasn't noisy. Good value too.
It's a great base for exploring the local area (which is beautiful) and I was very sorry to leave.
We will most certainly be staying there again next time we come to Hope.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

Was in the RV but sold trailer been stayed for 4 nights in hotel with large dog and had no problems rooms are large (3 double beds) yes slot of rooms no air conditioning but the rooms stay cool with fan and I'm not liking this smoky hot weather but can sleep comfortably the new owners are awesome

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

We had to be evacuated due to the fires in the Cariboo so went went to my parents on the coast. On the way back since we were told we could get back home we stopped in Hope with the dog. We originally had booked this place online because it was a good deal and accepted animals. We knew there would be a 10 dollar charge for her but that's okay, however when we got there their rooms that allow animals were considerably more and giant (odd the only room that allows animals is the most expensive) they charged us the full amount plus the dog charge. First point, if the only room you can put people with dogs in is the most expensive ADVERTISE IT! Second point, we found out there were fires in Clinton which hindered our way home so decided to stay another night. Except they had already given the room we were in away, so they put us in a much smaller room but charged us the larger room amount and the dog fee. I was willing to let that go...except when I looked at my CC today after leaving yesterday and notice a 50 dollar charge ontop of all the money I had already paid. After calling the Motel they said the room was "dirty"...they didn't give any other explanation. As I was angry at that point I wasn't going to argue on the phone. However, it is absolutely deplorable that you first take advantage of people in a disaster and not only that there was no way that room was dirty enough to justify charging another 50 dollars on top of the ridiculous amount we already paid. Absolutely disgusting. I have a feeling they put us in a room they normally don't allow dogs in and charged us for it by saying we left the room dirty. Scam!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 July 2017

we've been coming back to this place for 3 yrs now & everytime was a very good experience. we've met 3 different owners & they're all very accomodating. this year, the motel was renovated, new tiles, carpets,comfortable beds, washrooms, cabinets, appliances, etc. we've had very restful sleep, place was quiet & near to groceries, restaurants & gasoline stations.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 November 2016

this place is the best..it is like a little hole in the wall kind of place...you can have your dog there. they have pet friendly rooms. you can have a camp fire, bbq, swim, hike relax and enjoy the fresh air. rooms are clean. the staff is friendly.close to town.

Room Tip: they have cabins and rooms
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple