Review Highlights
FANTASTIC!!!!

Fantasmagoria!!!! Steep and deep. Doesnt get any better than this. No line ups great staff best... read more

Reviewed 22 July 2018
Franki S
Salmo, Canada
Beautiful in all seasons

Even in late May the views here are gorgeous. Snow on the peaks and in the bowl. It was fun to see... read more

Reviewed 3 June 2018
wloo_andrew
Waterloo, Canada
via mobile

All reviews great snow tree runs amazing food groomed runs snow conditions lift lines small hill deep powder high speed quad type of place fresh snow white water close to town old school downtown nelson lodge terrain
Reviewed 3 January 2018

The new chairlift and improvements to the Lodge are fantastic. It is great to see investment that only enhances an already great ski area.

Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

Been coming here off and on for years and have always loved it. This year not so much. Skiing was still great but the hospitality or lack there of and speed of service really put a sour flavor in my mouth. All the restaurant staff seemed miserable. The bartender was outright rude and the service for a bar or chalet style cafeteria was brutal slow. Seemed like there was no leadership or organization. The food quality was poor and certainly did not reflect previous times there or there beloved cookbook. Management should maybe work on some team building and try and rebuild the fun aspect for the staff. That's why were all here. To have some fun!

Rebeckah H, Manager at Whitewater Ski Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2018

Hi Meatandcheeze,
Thank you for your feedback. My sincerest apologies with the service that you received during your visit to our resort. I believe that I know the exact day you would have come to visit as we did have some staffing issues in the kitchen that day, which in turn had an affect on our staff serving. I would love to offer you an opportunity to come visit our resort again so that you are able to experience the friendly staff and great food we do strive to provide.
Please contact me at rebeckah@skiwhitewater.com so that we can get you back to restoke your love for Whitewater!
Kind Regards,
Rebeckah

Reviewed 30 December 2017

Try the food after you ski!
New chairlift and bus transfers
From Nelson available. This year
there has been tons of snow!

Reviewed 10 December 2017

I grew up skiing in Ontario. Small hills with icy and man made conditions. When I found myself skiing in over waist deep powder during a 50 cm (20 in) dump in these gorgeous mountains try to imagine what was going through my mind. Sensationally epic!

It has old school charm. There is amazing food in the lodge. The people are great. The snoooooooow!!!

Reviewed 20 October 2017

Great little ski hill, best atmosphere, best people, amazing food... fun for all the family. My son loves the Freeride comp,