“Beautiful and Clean”
other travellers have booked this property
Nelson's 'Heritage Building of the Year' award Meandering path
Lakeside Park 2
Tree-lined streets in Nelson
Kokanee Provincial Park
Whitewaater Ski Resort
Pergola.. outdoor sitting area for guests
Spring time at Mistiso's Place
Welcome...
Wintery night at Mistiso's Place
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

HeatherFe...
Calgary, Canada
“Beautiful and Clean”
Reviewed 28 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015
people found this review helpful

I can't say enough about this beautiful and charming vacation rental and the service I received from the owner Maria Schuh! When I first entered my suite, it looked so charming and romantic that my first thought was I wished I had brought a loved one to share it with! This would be a lovely and private honeymoon suite. You can tell by the decor and attention to detail that heart and love have gone into making this a special and comfortable space for visitors. The well equipped kitchen had everything I needed, and the bed was super comfortable. It is also very conveniently located downtown and within easy walking to all sites and secured so I felt completely safe staying there. The heritage house is spotless and well maintained and because of the key system, I was able to arrive late and leave early without disturbing the manager. My only comment is to prune the hedge back from the entry steps off the sidewalk to the front yard and maybe install a light as my night vision isn't that great. Otherwise, I highly recommend this vacation rental and I will stay there again on my next trip!!

Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: It was beautiful and eclectic inside and very welcoming and comfortable.
Liked least: The stairs were a little narrow to my room; the entry off the street was a bit dark for me.
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
Jellybean...
Williams Lake, Canada
“Perfect place to stay while in Nelson!”
Reviewed 24 August 2015 for a stay in February 2015

We stayed in the Vahalla suite on the top floor. The bed was very comfortable and the mini kitchen had everything we needed. Our group rented the whole house, so we were able to check out all the suites, they are all very nice! The house worked out great for our group, and the two bottom suites were perfect for everyone to meet up for meals. We were very central to everything and enjoyed touring the town. The parking was very tight around back, as the house was full and we all had trucks, but i would definately stay here again. Thank you Maria for being such a gracious hostess!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Large Group
Friends getaway Large groups
Elaine H
Vancouver, Canada
“A beautiful eclectic experience”
Reviewed 9 December 2014 for a stay in November 2014

I stayed for 10 glorious days in the Silver King suite at Mistiso's Place Vacation Rentals & absolutely loved it! It was peaceful, warm, artsy and beautiful. Everything I needed was thoughtfully supplied. The owner Maria Schuh is a delightful person. I will book this suite again, the next time I holiday in Nelson BC ♥

Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: peaceful
Liked least: no laundry facility on the property
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
JanDerric...
Red Deer, Canada
“Ahh!!”
Reviewed 21 November 2014 for a stay in November 2014

Our first visit to Nelson was so amazing. Maria was a great hostess it felt like she was a long lost friend. She has thought of every thing slippers in the corner local coffee on the counter no detail has been overlooked.I can not wait to go back,loved the retro appliances. Thank you so much .I loved the shopping and my hunny enjoyed laying on the couch watching the activity at the lake.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
psfriesen
British Columbia
“Close, Comfortable and Completely Lovely”
Reviewed 22 September 2014 for a stay in September 2014

I just returned home from a Girl's Hiking weekend in the Nelson area and Mistiso's was a perfect place for us to unwind after a long day in beautiful Kokanee Glacier Park! Our trip co-ordinator booked the entire house (5 units) for us as we were 12 in number so everyone had their own bed/futon. The kitchens were well supplied, including the local Oso Negro Coffee, the beds were comfortable and the place was very clean. Due to construction off the alley, we were provided with parking passes to accommodate free parking on Vernon Street out front. There was a little confusion at the start of our stay due to multiple entrances but once the keys were all located, it was all good. We took advantage of the close proximity to Baker Street Shops and had a wonderful dinner out at All Season's Cafe, just 2 blocks away. Recycling and conservation is a priority at Mistisos which we all appreciate! Thanks Maria for accommodating our lovely weekend away!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Travelling group: Large Group
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing