Tigh-Na-Mara Resort
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Ocean Sands Resort(Parksville)
Great 4.5/5
Sunrise Ridge Waterfront Resort(Parksville)
Skylite Motel(Parksville)
Sea Edge Motel(Parksville)
Sandcastle Inn(Parksville)
2,396 results
All reviewsmineral poolgrotto spatapascedars restaurantthe cedar roomspa treatmentsmurphy bedlog cabinjetted tubget awaycouples massagegirls weekendocean viewgas fireplacevancouver islandbeautiful locationfull kitchen
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 February 2012

Have visited here on 2 occasions,stayed in the rooms the 1st time,clean and comfortable,enjoyed the Grotto. Loved the beach for a long walk.We did Treehouse Tapas,
in our bathrobes(the only Acceptable attire)loved the food,well presented .tasty,unique,looking forward to to doing this again.We also had dinner in the restaurant,the ambiance is ok,the food was very good,service excellent.
The second time we stayed in the cozy little cabins which we really enjoyed,also dog friendly,loved that it had a fireplace.This is a really great little getaway,for any occasion.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 February 2012

My husband and I got married at Tigh-Na-Mara in August 2010. We couldn't have asked for a more perfect day. The venue, food and staff were all amazing. I would highly recommend the resort for a wedding. We returned for two nights for our one year anniversary in August 2011 and would like to thank the staff for making our first anniversary so special! We really appreciate what the staff did to make our stay so wonderful. The room was beautiful with the rose petals and other special touches, and the chocolate covered strawberries were delicious and reminded us of our wedding night. We had many delicious meals in the lounge and dining room. Walks along the beautiful beach during the day and at night were wonderful. We look forward to booking our second anniversary at the resort.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 January 2012

My husband and I visited Tigh-Na-Mara resort last autumn for four blissful nights. We wanted quiet romantic place where we would feel pampered and comfortable. The resort was perfect. I booked a combination of a spa and romance packages. Arriving befor check in time we were allowed to settle into our bungalow near the spa right away. We went straight to the spa and luxuriated in the mineral pool and hot tub and then we were escorted to our couples copper tub for some much needed time together. We then enjoyed a wonderfully relaxing couples massage. What an amazing welcome. The food was very good, a mind boggling wine list. The staff are all amazing, happy, accommodating and discreet. We also spent 2 nights in an ocean view suite and we would highly recommend staying in one of these again. The room was beautiful and cozy, soft blankets, big couch and fireplace. Chocolate covered strawberries, champagne and roses. What could be more romantic? The memorie of the view and fresh sea air make me smile still. My husband had a session with their Registered Massage Therapist and I apologize for not recalling his name but he worked miracles on his shoulders, thank you. To everyone Thank you. We look forward to returning!

• Stayed: September 2011
Reviewed 27 January 2012

Stayed here for just one night in January 2012. We had a room that over looked the ocean which was really nice. Everything was clean, the staff where all very nice and helpful, the mineral pool at the spa was lovely. My only complaint, and I'm not really complaining, mearly pointing out, the bathroom was tiny, although the bath tub, was in the room, we thought the actual bathroom was too small, especially if you where staying any length of time. We would stay here again.

Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 January 2012

My wife and I stay at Tigh-Na-Mara in Parksville 6 or 7 times a year for business and pleasure and are always fully satisfied with the great food -good clean accommodation-and excellent staff knowledge of the facilities and services available. Our last visit in January 2012 was specifically highlighted by the terrific food quality and excellent sevice in the restaurant. We continue to look forward to many stays in the future.

Room Tip: Front units are the best for views and access to the fantastic beach
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business