Well, let's put it this way. We were attracted to the "resort" for it's web advertised $99/night pricing and stayed 2 nights end of March, mid season of the year. First impression was nice, 2br suite with sky light in the kitchen, bright and roomy.
We made use of the kitchen and stay in to make our dinner and found that there's very little plates and cutlery, only to found entire dishwasher full of unwashed dishes. When bed time come, my friend found a dirty sock and sheets covered with pet hair.
Upon check out, we realized that we weren't charged with the advertised rate, but the regular mid season rate. When we asked about it, we were told all discounted room was booked and they weren't available.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the bluff above world-famous Rathtrevor Beach, Ocean Trails Resort is an affordable, family friendly property consisting of bright, modern, one, two and three bedroom condominiums. Condos have fully equipped kitchens, fireplaces, cosy duvets, and a washer/dryer in every unit! We offer a seasonal outdoor pool, year round hot tub and tennis court,recreation area with complimentary BBQ area, sand volleyball, bocce, horseshoes, children's playground, complimentary internet in all units as well as WIFI onsite and unlimited access to Jim's Gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd and Hotels.com so you can book your Ocean Trails Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Trails Hotel Parksville
- Ocean Trails Resort Parksville, Vancouver Island