All reviews front desk pool and hot tub no elevator free breakfast room was clean place to stay hash browns in town stayed nights hotel room friendly service liquor store beds port coupon fridge duvet
Reviewed 16 May 2017

We stayed here for two nights with a lacrosse team May 12 - 14th.

The rooms were good with microwaves and fridges. Nice as we were able to have meals/snacks in the room.

Beds were comfortable. Towels/linens fine.

Our door did not automatically shut, so just had to be aware when leaving the room.

Pool was cold, but kids were in with no problem, and hot -tub was hot. It was too bad the weather was not great as the deck area off the pool would have been nice if it was warm and sunny.

Our room was noisy on the ground floor and window rattled when people in the room above were walking/jumping. Okay once they were asleep but took a bit getting used to.

Breakfast was not available at the hotel, however a short distance away was a McDonalds, Subway, Tim Hortons, and Grocery store. Liquor store in parking lot. Parking was easy and lots of spots available.

We had previously stayed at the Best Western when in Port Alberni for tournaments but I think in future we would book here instead. Location was great, rooms good and the pool was nice.

Staff were accommodating to our requests and were friendly throughout our stay.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank curlergirl
Front D, General Manager at The Hospitality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and as well as with the TripAdvisor community.

I am happy to read that you have thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us. Indeed our rooms are fully quipped. We are committed to provide you an excellent service. I am sorry to hear about the door problem which you have highlighted in your comments. The maintenance department was instructed to fix the issue.

I am delighted that the staff have exceeded your expectations. Once again thank you for staying with us and we look forward to welcoming you back in the not so distant future.

Sincerely yours,
Manager,

Reviewed 31 March 2017

Hospitality Inn is a great hotel with clean rooms and friendly staff; We have stayed there long term due to business meetings in Port Alberni. The hotel has an outstanding meeting space. Front staff and cleaning staff are top notch they care about their guests. We have traveled there with large groups and all staff are very professional. Taxis are very fast to pick you up to enjoy the local restaurants. Good walking trails nearby. Have stayed at other hotels in Port but its not the same experience as HI which top on our list of places to stay.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank SalishBird
Front D, Manager at The Hospitality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Thank you for sharing your encouraging feedback with the TripAdvisor community.

I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and I am pleased to hear that you found our location convenient for your needs.

I am happy to read that you have described our front office and HK staff members as excellent and that they contributed positively to your experience. I will be sure to pass on your compliments to them.

Once again thank you for your recommendation and we look forward to welcoming you back in the not so distant future.

Reviewed 29 March 2017

Hospitality Inn was our stopover while traveling to Tofino. Last year I stayed in two different hotels and a motel in Port Alberni but this hotel is way better in cleanliness and pricing. Free breakfast at McDonald was a very special touch. In such a reasonable price we got free breakfast for two, what else we need. The rooms are very clean and spacious. Staff is very helpful and active. I will highly recommend this hotel to all and would love to stay again during my next visit Tofino

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ronald M

Thank you for sharing your encouraging feedback with the TripAdvisor community.

I am delighted that you had a good overall stay with us. I am happy to read that you have described our staff helpful and friendly and that they contributed positively to your stay.

Manager
The Hospitality Inn, Port Alberni.

Reviewed 27 March 2017

Good day.We stayed at this hotel and were pleasantly surprised for the cleanliness,location and customer service. The rooms are spacious and comfortable.The free breakfast coupon was a surprise. The shops and food facilities are at a walking distance. The customer service is very good. Over all a good package. Will definitely stay again

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
3  Thank Shannon R

Thank you for sharing your encouraging feedback with the TripAdvisor community.

I am delighted that you had a wonderful overall stay with us finding our location convenient for your needs. I am happy to read that you have described our team members helpful and friendly.

Once again thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 26 March 2017

I booked this hotel for a family visit. I stayed in some of the hotels in town but Hospitality Inn is much better. It is a decent and a neat and clean hotel. I am very sensitive regarding cleanliness and this hotel has exceeded my expectations. The staff is very helpful. They provided me a coupon to have free breakfast at McDonald across the street. Their pool was not warm, they were very apologetic for that and gave me 5% discount on top of free breakfast. They do their best to keep their guest happy which shows they do care. I will highly recommend this hotel to my friends and family and will definitely come back to stay at this facility if I am in port Alberni.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank kenrichardsr

Manager
The Hospitality Inn, Port Alberni.