“A place with a view”

Got a photo?
Add it.
The Cup & Saucer Eatery
Reviewed 5 February 2012

Trendy eatery, excellent food. Great place to have coffee or lunch. Right at the Victoria Quay in Alberni.

1  Thank 7oceanlover

Reviewed 19 June 2010

The food is really good but the female owner doesn't understand good customer service. She comes across like you are bothering her. I have eaten here a few times and just dismissed her rudeness but not today.

I phoned to order a grilled chicken sandwhich and she told me she is too busy to take my order over the phone and that I should have a menu. Ihave a half hour lunch which is why I phoned

All I wanted was a grilled chicken sandwich with Caesar salad and she is too busy to take my order, I told her I'll have to find another restaurant who wants to take my lunch order.

any wonder why restaurants get a bad name, I tried to support an Aboriginally owned business.....

Good food, Bad customer service

1  Thank LovesSunshine11
Reviewed 12 September 2009

Thought at first it was just an average coffee house with not much but pastries to offer. Was I surprised! They had a full range of breakfast items. Both of us had omelets. These were made to order and very good. The coffee was great and the offer a wide variety of teas for the tea drinkers out there. In addition, they also had yummy looking pastries.

1  Thank enneagram9