See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 October 2016

Visiting family in Port Alberni, we will be staying here every time we are in town.Dated exterior yes but the rooms have been renovated. Very clean and comfortable. Accommodating Staff centrally located, close to shopping.

Room Tip: Suite at the price of a room
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 October 2016

The place creeped me out. I thought I was becoming sick just from being there. It stank, felt uncomfortable, and the lady at the reception was very rude .
Would never stay there again or recommend anyone going there .
I can deal with a lot , have no high expectations, but the hostel on Seymour in Vancouver was better even - I seriously considered sleeping in my car while my friend was already asleep . Very gross atmosphere. Yiuck

Room Tip: No room would be your best best on this disgusting place
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 June 2016

This motel is dated, but adequate if you are not looking for luxury; and the price is reasonable. My single room, with one double bed, had a fridge, microwave, coffee maker and TV.
The motel is located just across the road from a small plaza with a grocery store, bank, McDonald's, pizza and coffee shops. The local bus exchange is also very handy.

Room Tip: Heavy trucks run on Redford, a room further from the main road will be quieter.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 January 2016

Serious bedbug problem, do not stay here. My friend was covered in bites after one night, this place is disgusting and should be shut down by the health board. I would rather sleep in my car than ever stay here again

Room Tip: Do not rent a room here, it is plagued by bedbugs
Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank LynnValleyLee
Reviewed 20 November 2014

had a nice, quiet stay at the tyee village motel, staff was nice,
room was clean, and had full size kitchen that I didn't use. I only wish the restaurant
was open. But I was directed to a nice restaurant on Johnson street, to have my breakfast.

Room Tip: rooms closer to the office
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled solo