The Hillcrest Hotel, a Coast Resort(Revelstoke)(Great Value!)
USD 197
USD 192
USD 160
USD 156
Regent Hotel(Revelstoke)(Great Value!)
USD 177
USD 173
Glacier House Resort(Revelstoke)(Great Value!)
USD 172
Best Western Plus Revelstoke(Revelstoke)(Great Value!)
USD 271
USD 262
USD 173
USD 142
  • Pool
Revelstoke Lodge(Revelstoke)(Great Value!)
USD 121
USD 127
Cornerstone Bed and Breakfast(Revelstoke)(Great Value!)
USD 157
USD 139
Monashee Lodge(Revelstoke)(Great Value!)
Travelocity
All reviewssecond buildingpool and hot tubroom was cleanconvenience storefridge and microwavequick stopan overnight stayoff the highwaydennysalbertabanff
Reviewed 10 August 2017

Good hotel for a good price. We had a 2 days stay at this hotel The room was good and clean. The location is on the outside of Revelstoke, but no longer than you are able to walk to 'downtown'. We can recommend this hotel for others

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Lisa L, General Manager at Sandman Hotel Revelstoke, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2017

Good morning Bo Rejmert S,

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to review your recent stay. We at the Sandman Hotel Revelstoke are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us! We look forward to welcoming you back on a return stay!

General Manage

Reviewed 10 August 2017

On our road trip home we planned to stay one night in Revelstoke.
It was the long weekend Saturday night and rooms were hard to find.
We booked a double room for our family. We checked in after 6pm on Saturday night.
We wanted to get settled in our room and go out for dinner.
When we went into the bathroom it appeared like someone was already staying in the room or the cleaning staff had forgotten to clean it.
I called the front desk and told them that we were going out for dinner and wanted the entire room recleaned and checked.
The good news is that when we returned to our room everything looked really clean.
Not sure if I can recommend this hotel

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Lisa L, General Manager at Sandman Hotel Revelstoke, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2017

Hi Sean S,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with valuable feedback regarding your stay. We are terribly sorry to hear about the conditions experienced in your room. We strive to provide an exceptional guest experience for all who stay with us, and we're sorry in this case that we fell short of these expectations. Although, we are pleased that our staff were able to rectify the situation to your satisfaction, we are sorry it occurred altogether. We hope that the next time you are passing through Revelstoke, you may stay with us again and give us another chance to show you a pleasant stay!

Warm regards,

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

Assumed sandman would be reasonable. Not impressed. Property is very old. Was told. It to park near my room because there "are no cameras there". So unloaded my bike near my room Then moved it to the front.

Had to walk 1/2 km to front desk.

Went to go to the pool. Pool in the building I am In is closed. Key would not open the other pool. Had to get another key for the pool. Then went back to my room And my key did not work to get in the building. Back to the front desk. Girl (very nice desk staff) gave me a new key. Offered to send someone with me. I said yes. It I was going now. Went to room. New key does not work, nor does anyone show up. Back to the desk. This time the nice girl makes 2 keys and comes with me. Neither open the building. Only 1 of the 2 open the room.

So all together a great hike to end my day.

On the plus side the bed was nice.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

It was needed after a long day of work and travel. Not alot was available so we choose here because it was late and we would be up early back on road. Didn't need anything fancy. Was clean and comfy with excellent excellent front counter staff. So so friendly and inviting. Thank-you. Was surprised how comfy pillows were. Always seems to be an issue for me, usually so large and plump makes difficult for rest but these were perfect. A/c worked ok etc. Good job!!!!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Good Morning Michelle P,

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to review your recent stay. We at the Sandman Hotel Revelstoke are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us! We are thrilled to hear that you had a good sleep and that the room met your needs. I'll be sure to pass along your kind words to all our staff members! If there was someone in particular that enhanced your stay, please do let me know at gm_revelstoke@sandman.ca so I can recognize them for their efforts! We look forward to welcoming you back on a return stay!

General Manage

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

This hotel is a bit interesting. First of all, it has two separate buildings.The one we stayed in is older and therefore the rooms have quite the low ceiling, which makes them look a bit small and dark. The hotel seems to have been renovated recently though.
The room itself was clean and the bed was comfy as well.
The receptionist was friendly and recommended a few restaurants in town, of which the one we went to was really good.
The biggest negative about this hotel is that it doesn't provide breakfast. There is a Dennys, but especially on a business trip it is better to have a buffet breakfast, to be able to start the day quickly.
For the price, I think it should provide breakfast or lower its cost altogether.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business