“Big banana split”
Review of Dairy Queen Sidney

Dairy Queen Sidney
Ranked #3 of 3 Dessert in Sidney
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

An older Dairy Queen by the looks of the interior but the ice cream is good. Service is fast and friendly. The banana split is huge and so much different from a Dutch style banana split.

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

This DQ serves decent food but the restaurant is dirty! I've been here a couple times now, once going through the drive thru.. through the window I could see spilled garbage laying on the floor and it looked really sticky. Come on, management!! Eww!

Reviewed 9 August 2017

We try to stop at Dairy Queen while in Sidney because we love the ice cream cones and sundaes. Also love the restaurant it is an older one but it has a old fashion feeling I always feel like a kid again when we go there. The staff is very nice.

Reviewed 5 August 2017

This is one of the worst DQ's I've ever been too. I literally waited 15mins in the drive threw with only one person in front of me. No one behind me until I finally got up to the window and noticed 3 cars behind me by this time all with there engines off because we were all waiting so long. Rude, disorginized staff. No one is in a hurry to help any patron. The inside is filthy. NEVER WILL I VISIT THIS PLACE AGAIN!!!!
The owners should be ashamed of themselves for running such a terrible establishment.
Perhaps owners should train staff and pay some visits at night and see all the back door events that go on.

1  Thank Rick F
Reviewed 5 March 2017

Stop in once and while for a treat. My favourite is Reese pieces blizzard. Lately I only have ice cream as the blizzard has to much sugar for a diabetic.