“Worst DQ to date”
Review of Dairy Queen Sidney

Dairy Queen Sidney
Ranked #3 of 3 Dessert in Sidney
Reviewed 5 August 2017

This is one of the worst DQ's I've ever been too. I literally waited 15mins in the drive threw with only one person in front of me. No one behind me until I finally got up to the window and noticed 3 cars behind me by this time all with there engines off because we were all waiting so long. Rude, disorginized staff. No one is in a hurry to help any patron. The inside is filthy. NEVER WILL I VISIT THIS PLACE AGAIN!!!!
The owners should be ashamed of themselves for running such a terrible establishment.
Perhaps owners should train staff and pay some visits at night and see all the back door events that go on.

1  Thank Rick F

Reviewed 5 March 2017

Stop in once and while for a treat. My favourite is Reese pieces blizzard. Lately I only have ice cream as the blizzard has to much sugar for a diabetic.

Reviewed 25 January 2017

Great local location for this franchise. Classic DQ fare served by very informed and friendly staff. Great service.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

This place needs a top to bottom cleaning. After we finally got served and waited a long time for our food we sat down to eat. All the tables were dirty and we looked around and the floors looked like they hadn't been cleaned for a week and the walls were covered in dust.

While we were waiting for our food we noticed that all the burgers were put into the microwave before serving. We noticed our food was at window to serve and we had to ask for it as staff was too busy conversing to each other.

We won't be back to this location again.

Reviewed 12 January 2016

Love the banana splits even though I wanted caramel instead of Chocolate which was ignored. Ice cream (often referred to as frozen treats or ice milk) are always welcomed. Food items for burgers range from about $6 to $10. Two Royal Treats are almost $12