“A magical paradise on the Salish Sea”
other travellers have booked this property
Salish Sea Beach House B & B Living Room
Salish Sea Beach House B & B
Living Room
Kitchen/Dining Room
Bedroom Queen size Bamboo mattress custom Mahogany Headboard and float tables
Mount Baker This is one of your views!
Bill our resident Great Blue Heron
Sunrise right out your window!
Lotus doors welcome you ....
Salish Sunrise
Ivy pillars in the back yard
Mahogany custom kitchen
Solaris Suite entrance
Mount Baker pre dawn ....
Double rainbows right from our property!
Bazan Bay ... this is how our day starts!
Sidney Pier
Male Anna's Hummingbird ... one of our yearly residents.
Man by the Sea ...
Salish Sea pre dawn
They otter know it's a great place to stay!
Dining room and lotus front door
Yes this is your view!
A blazing sunrise!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Danielle...
St. Albert
“A magical paradise on the Salish Sea”
Reviewed 21 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

From our "slightly" early arrival to our departure, Shelley and sweet little Selina were such welcoming and inviting hostesses. Nothing will disappoint. No other word but magical can describe the garden out back. The suite itself is incredible. Every need is met and more. We spent hours sitting on the beach area enjoying the water, the tides, the birds and the peace. We arrived as strangers and feel that we have left as friends. Shelley everything was wonderful, and we are so looking forward to another visit.

Your age range 50-64
23 Aug 2017
Danielle the pleasure was all mine! You were such thoughtful guests! I am so glad we met and I am even happier that you enjoyed your stay and I look forward to your return! Selina feels the same way I'm sure!
Cheers!
Shelley
johnkJ406...
“Best B&B Ever”
Reviewed 9 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

It is seldom that one arrives at a B&B which exceeds expectations in every aspect, but Shelley and Salish Sea Beach House did. The suite is extremely large and convenient. The owner has provided everything (and I mean everything) that you could possibly want, The bed was as good as it gets and offered us great sleep every night. The secret garden and patio in the rear provided us with an outstanding place to have a glass of wine in the evening. We will definitely return.

12 Aug 2017
Thank you for the wonderful review John! I am glad you enjoyed your stay and I look forward to seeing you two again! Cheers!
Donna D
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
“Private hidden treasure, hiding in plain view of the Salish Sea”
Reviewed 31 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Modern clean and spacious luxury greeted us. Out back, a half acre of garden trails are a delight to explore. Quiet private retreats for bird watching, loaded with entertaining folk art. Inside, all your needs are met in style. We arrived feeling stressed from life and very soon we felt at home in total comfort, looking forward to an amazing sleep. Thank you Shelley. You have a huge heart and an artist's eye. You have built something wonderful. Thanks for everything.

31 May 2017
Donna thank you so much for the wonderful review! Such kind words .... and I must admit it was a wonderful surprise to wake up to this morning considering you haven't even checked out yet! I guess you know a guest is happy when they review you before they leave! I am so glad you two came and hopefully there will be a return visit in the future!
Janice S
“Outstanding”
Reviewed 13 May 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Fabulous location whether you arrive by Ferry (BC and Anacortes) or by air.
Something for everyone to experience. Walking the beach. Bird watching.
Exploring the lovely town of Sidney.
Every little comfort of home has been thought of and then some.
Shelley has put a lot of thought into making her guests feel welcome and comfortable and if definitely shows.
Thank you for a wonderful stay.

Your age range 50-64
14 May 2017
Thank you Janice! I was my pleasure to have you I hope you come back soon! I do believe we here in Sidney live in paradise! :)
bucko1080
Redondo Beach, California
“What a find! Thank you Tripadvisor”
Reviewed 2 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017

My sisters and I can only echo what all other reviewers have said! Location, living quarters, gardens, beach access and hostess Shelley are all wonderful and exceeded all our expectations. We are very experienced travelers and were still overwhelmed by the thought and effort that went into creating this beautiful, comfortable, and extremely well-equipped living space! Any time we return to Vancouver island this is where I want to be. Thank you Shelley you made our trip a truly memorable one.

2 Mar 2017
Thank you so very much for the kind words! It is because of guests like you and your sisters is why I do this! I love to see people happy! Thank you so much for coming and I truly hope you all return! Cheers!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing