“O.k. at best”

Add it.
Salty's Fish & Chips
Ranked #50 of 85 Restaurants in Sidney
Reviewed 8 May 2013

this place was average in my opinion we ordered 2 1 peices my freinds came with two peices, she told them she only orderd a 1peice, so they took it back but took off the bigger fish and left her with the small peice, wasnt impressed.then the price was more than what the card said.

Reviewed 3 April 2013

We have been in Saltys, Sidney once. We expected good things from it, as it is a franchise owned by British people and my husband and I as Brits know a bit about fish and chips. Our meal was below average. The chips were probably from lunchtime as they were dry and not very nice. The fish was not particularly nice either. We have another place in Sidney that we often go to for fish and chips and we will stick to that in future, I think.

2  Thank Bren A
Reviewed 31 December 2012 via mobile

It was all yummy and service was speedy. The panko shrimp was crispy and the tomatoe seafood bisque was very tasty.

1  Thank Kayaker_Carl
Reviewed 19 December 2012

If you are wishing for fish and chips; go to Salty's in SIdney, B.C.
The food is so delicious. The service is superb.
Anytime, I wish for fish and chips; it's Salty's all the way.

1  Thank lillianjones6
Reviewed 24 November 2012

It says on their website 'fresh' fish. Well I saw in the back the fish is actually frozen. It is not fresh at all. As well all the food is from the popular (and available at grocery stores) highliners.....not impressed to be paying high prices for something I could buy and deep fry at home. As well the only options for food are deep fried there is no salad option and they are often 'out' of certain things such as lettuce and tomato for the burgers. The waiters are all typically young girls which some I don't believe should be serving alcohol. I even saw the owner slap one girl on the butt as he walked by! I as well observed the waitresses doing dishes and then come out and serve my food. Not my idea of appetizing.

All in all. Don't stop here. Find a better place.

1  Thank RachelleFD