Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
frogirl1107
Parksville, Canada

Great location

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 13 Nov 2021
The location is unbeatable. Easy walk to water front, grocery store, restaurants and shops on beacon Ave. Staffs are friendly and room is clean. It is a little bit dated but well maintained. The bad is comfortable. We loved the idea of breakfast basket; it may be the result of covid, but we think it is less work for hotel staffs and more flexible for travelers. Overall we enjoyed our stay. Will be back next time we are in Sidney.
Date of stay: November 2021
Room Tip: Room on second floor has better view
5.0 of 5 bubblesCleanliness
      AU$368
    • eDreams
    0.0 km from Sidney Waterfront Inn & Suites
    View more hotels in Sidney
    All reviews yogurt continental breakfast no elevator ocean view juice box sliding door two nights grocery store shops and restaurants comfortable bed waterfront cannery fireplace robes ferry dog closet
    Selected filters
    Reviewed 23 September 2021

Right on the waterfront, steps to the sea wall walkway and beach. Close to everything in the way of shops, galleries, aquarium. The place is not new, but well kept up. Check in staff were super friendly. Special thanks to Dennis!
    I recommend the water side for view and private patios.

Date of stay: September 2021
    2  Thank Kitsilano
    Reviewed 13 September 2021

The room was on the ground floor and was quite dark. We did have a view of the sea, albeit being on the ground floor it wasn’t easy to see it. Furnishings were old and could do with an update. Handed a basket of breakfast goodies on arrival which was nice and that was a good start. Stains on the carpet and I woke up in the night and could distinctly smell chlorine (ok, Covid is with us at the moment and I fully understand we have to ensure things are clean but this I’m sure was coming from the carpet and when I walked on the carpet it felt damp. I mostly keep something on my feet anyway when I’m in a hotel but this was the middle of the night and I didn’t put anything on them.

The other thing I found annoying was staff shouting to each other when they were in the corridors... why not have a quiet conversation.

Think the thing that really grossed me out was finding a dirty pillow case the next morning, very obvious shouldn’t have missed it, thankfully I hadn’t slept on it. Sorry but that should be a priority... change all the sheets and pillowcases between stays!! Not impressed.

Location was great, was really looking forward to staying her and was so disappointed, not worth anywhere near what we paid for the night.

Date of stay: September 2021
    1  Thank kazzaCalgary
    Reviewed 12 August 2021 via mobile

We liked the location , close to the water, restaurants and sights, but the standards of the hotel left much to be desired.
    Our room size was average but the standard of upkeep was poor. Carpets were stained, bedding was old and faded in colour , room furniture was dated and damaged in many instances.

Staff were average to disinterested.

The room rate was high for the quality offered.

Date of stay: August 2021
    Trip type: Travelled as a couple
    1  Thank 276andym
    Reviewed 29 July 2021 via mobile

Loved this little hotel/inn. Water is across parking lot and has a beautiful walkway along the waters edge. Lots of options to eat, shop, spa and ferry. The room was a suite on the main floor. This was a nice change from the places we’ve stayed on this bike trip. We were given a small breakfast to put in fridge. Comfy bed, everything worked, just had a very heavy walker above us. Sidney is a lovely little village that is well maintained.

Date of stay: July 2021
    Trip type: Travelled as a couple
    1  Thank JoyRyd
    Denis Paquette, Owner at Sidney Waterfront Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2021

Thank your for your review. We are very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay.
    We look forward to seeing you again in the future.
    Kindest Regards,
    Niki
    Front Desk

Reviewed 16 December 2020

I stayed two nights here, as I had stayed once before with a better experience getting a takeout breakfast on check in. However, this time there was no breakfast and the front desk clerk was not very friendly. I also approached a housekeeper about changing my fitted sheet, and emptying my garbages. Neither of which was done, and my sheets were left outside the door. What was the worst though came from spurious claims that I damaged a shower curtain, a duvet cover, and two pillows for a total of 113 dollars. No notice of this, just something I saw on my bank statement. This place is not operating with much class and goodwill.

Date of stay: December 2020