Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Joy-Marie
Langley, Canada

Lovely Inn right on the water.

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 28 July 2021via mobile
Loved this little hotel/inn. Water is across parking lot and has a beautiful walkway along the waters edge. Lots of options to eat, shop, spa and ferry. The room was a suite on the main floor. This was a nice change from the places we’ve stayed on this bike trip. We were given a small breakfast to put in fridge. Comfy bed, everything worked, just had a very heavy walker above us. Sidney is a lovely little village that is well maintained.
Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Denis Paquette, Owner at Sidney Waterfront Inn & Suites, responded to this review
Responded 11 Aug 2021
Thank your for your review. We are very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay.
We look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Kindest Regards,
      AU$362
      AU$403
    0.0 km from Sidney Waterfront Inn & Suites
    View more hotels in Sidney
    All reviews yogurt continental breakfast no elevator ocean view juice box sliding door two nights grocery store shops and restaurants comfortable bed waterfront cannery fireplace robes ferry dog closet
    Selected filters
    Reviewed 16 December 2020

I stayed two nights here, as I had stayed once before with a better experience getting a takeout breakfast on check in. However, this time there was no breakfast and the front desk clerk was not very friendly. I also approached a housekeeper about changing my fitted sheet, and emptying my garbages. Neither of which was done, and my sheets were left outside the door. What was the worst though came from spurious claims that I damaged a shower curtain, a duvet cover, and two pillows for a total of 113 dollars. No notice of this, just something I saw on my bank statement. This place is not operating with much class and goodwill.

Date of stay: December 2020
    Trip type: Travelled with friends
    1  Thank P2829JHmichaels
    Reviewed 2 November 2020

Cute . clean . Comfy bed . Microwave. Coffee pot. Fridge . Loved the faux fireplace. Appreciated the screen door on the sliding door. Very cozy.
    Breakfast now is a juice box fruit cup and yogurt. There was extra blankets and pillows. TV was pretty small for the room size. Enjoyed sitting on the patio listening to the waves. I loved sidney and its community.

Date of stay: October 2020
    1  Thank galvatronic
    Reviewed 9 October 2020 via mobile

In dire need of a renovation, room was ok., but definitely not worth $200.00 a night which is what we paid!!!! Everything in the room was old and outdated but the room did have a nice view😊Breakfast was packaged up nicely due to COVID so we could take it to our room.

Date of stay: September 2020
    Trip type: Travelled as a couple
    Reviewed 18 July 2020 via mobile

Situated close to the waterfront, unfortunately we were not facing it. Needed an extra $120 to upgrade?! Hotel was empty. We had a lower level room, it had a stuffy, mucky smell. Was afraid to open the windows as it was lower level in the evening with no bars, as it was hot. The air con is super loud to sleep to.
    We stayed there during covid, and I understand they cant serve proper breakfast but common, a juice box and yogurt and fruit cups dont cut it for paying so much. You can get a bit more creative.
    Thankfully there is a supermarket across the street.

Date of stay: June 2020
    Trip type: Travelled with family
    Reviewed 9 November 2019

I booked this room to merely be a quick and easy stop while I was attending an event in Sidney. I did not expect the room to be as cute as it was. What a lovely surprise. Quite spacious too. Great view, right on the water. Bed was also nice and firm - my favourite!

Room tip: Second floor rooms have the best view
    Date of stay: November 2019