All reviewsliquor storeplace to staynice hotelconvenient locationclose to downtownhotel staffpleasant stayon site restaurantcomplimentary breakfastgreat roomrooms are cleanred mountainthe breakfast areahot tubyogurtlong driveone night stay
Reviewed 21 December 2017

Great hotel for the price. The staff is friendly and very helpful. I forgot my toothbrush and went to the lobby at 11 pm and the clerk was more than happy to give me one along with some toothpaste. The breakfast was delicious and the service was fantastic

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
GuestRelationsMangr, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Columbia River Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2018

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay with us.

We greatly appreciate your review. We keep a good amount of extra supplies at the front desk just for such an occasion, it fits with our aim of making our hotel your home away from home. The breakfast too fits in with that aim, and should start off your day right and give you the energy you need. I hope we see you again soon!

Reviewed 18 December 2017

Very nice hotel. It was cleaned well and our room was really nice. Bed and pillows were great. Breakfast was a pretty typical free hotel breakfast. I would recommend staying here. No pool for the kids though.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay with us.

Your review is greatly appreciate. Our housekeeping works extremely hard to get those results, and I know they enjoy having it recognized. While we don't feature a pool, we do have a nice hot tub & fitness room on-site, along with our lounge, and a cold beer & wine store. I hope we see you again soon!

Reviewed 14 December 2017

I was here in Trail on a business trip and had a reservation pre-booked and had no problems with check in or check out. Rooms are clean, restaurant, lounge has awesome fish and chips, and shrimp and chips have a very tasty sauce that made me order it a second time. Staff is great there too.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
GuestRelationsMangr, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Columbia River Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2017

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay with us.

It's always good to see things went smooth. We aim to make our check in and check out processes as simple as we can. Clean, comfortable rooms, and a restaurant to match, seems like we hit our goal. I hope we get to see you again soon in the hotel, and the restaurant.

Reviewed 26 November 2017

The rooms are simple yet comfortable. My room was facing the highway so it was a bit noisy but it didn't bother me too much. The bed and pillows were very soft and comfortable.

My one complaint is the room was not stocked with shampoo. This is a base item found in just about all hotels so i'm not sure if it was just an oversight by housekeeping. On the plus side the room came with a shoe shining kit!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay with us.

We are in the heart of Trail, which means we're close to a lot of thing, but does come with being on the highway. I apologize if they missed something, but we always have spares available. I hope we see you again.

Reviewed 24 November 2017

Great hotel and the staff went above and beyond to welcome us, making sure everything was perfect for our stay to even offering free Smoke eaters hockey Tickets if needed. Would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone traveling through Trail.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay with us.

We work to make everyone feel at home during their time with us. We do what we can to make that happen. I hope we see you again soon, and that you get a chance to see the Smoke Eaters the next time you're in town.