All reviews honeymoon suite the owner couple of nights cat ferry lovely woman separate shower quiet location up to date most places continental breakfast night stay room was clean stayed one night other guests marianne motel muffins
Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for a few days over our vacation. We enjoyed our stay. The owner was very welcoming, kind and most helpful. The rooms were very clean and the beds were very comfortable. We will definitely be staying here on our vacation next year.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
131mariannec, Front Office Manager at Voyageur Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2017

Thank you very much for your great review, it is so nice having people like you who appreciate the better things in life and we certainly appreciate you as well, you will be very welcome to stay with us if and when you return to Yarmouth at any time.
Management & staff at Voyageur Motel

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

I will 100% NEVER stay in this motel. The owner is extremely rude and will never get my business. My husband and I got married on October 7th, 2017 and we were calling hotels/motels in Yarmouth to find somewhere to stay the night of our wedding. We are from Yarmouth, but his parents live over an hour away so they were staying at our place the night of the wedding. When I had called The Voyageur, I told the woman that I was looking to book a room. She asked me where I was from and when I said Yarmouth she started getting very defensive, asking why I want a room in my hometown. I explained to her that it was the night of our wedding, So she automatically assumed I wanted the honeymoon suite, which I didn't because we would be in the room for less than 8 hours. When I told her I didn't want the honeymoon suite she told me that if I was planning on having a party I was getting kicked out. When I told her that we would be coming to the motel FROM our party, which we paid a DJ to be at, She accused me of lying and said I was planning on having a party in their rooms, but that she would check to see if they had any rooms available. I told her not to bother because her attitude was awful and she wouldn't be getting a dime from me. I didn't even stay there and my experience was awful, so I feel bad for customers who need to deal with this woman face to face. Awful.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Stephanie E
131mariannec, Front Office Manager at Voyageur Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2017

I'm very sorry about whatever happened to you that brought about this review, Our main goal is to please our customers, I checked back to date you said someone tried to rent you the Honeymoon suite and found that it was booked and no one would of tried to rent it to you and we had several rooms that evening so I'm sure you talked to someone else. We have always been kind to our customers and would never be rude as your reviews claims I 'm sorry for what has upset you so & feel sure you have the wrong place. You are welcome to come and visit anytime, I never congratulated you on your wedding because I didn't know about it,
have a great life and be HAPPY... Marianne

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

My husband and I were on our honeymoon and had booked in at the Voyageur for a couple of nights.
He proprieter Marianne greeted us and was friendly and welcoming.
We were offered the honeymoon suite which was a great size with split-level sleeping and lounge areas. The bathroom was fantastic with a separate shower and a low level jacuzzi. A nice bonus for a special holiday.
Sadly the room had a residual smell of smoking, but that's the fault of other guests being inconsiderate by smoking in the room.
Our stay here was enjoyable, but we felt that breakfast was disappointing, as it was coffee and a pastry. We felt that considering the rate for the room, there could have been a better selection to choose from.
I would recommend for anyone who wishes to stay on the edge of town, in a quiet location to try the Voyager.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 September 2017

Checked in on September 13 and out on September 18, 2017.
Check in was a breeze, room was immaculate, staff are friendly and helpful. Have stayed there on several occasions and will always go back, when in Yarmouth. Some of the rooms have been renovated and they are still working on the rest.

Room Tip: Ask for nonsmoking rooms if you want one
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
131mariannec, Front Office Manager at Voyageur Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017

Thank you very much for your kind review & we hope you stay again the next time in Yarmouth, take care cause we care...Marianne

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Very nice staff. Helpful and pleasant. The rooms are very clean and bathroom is spotless. The value is great. The owner is a joy to talk to. Not to far from the ferry. No extra's in room, hence value.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
131mariannec, Front Office Manager at Voyageur Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2017

Thank you for your great review, staff will be very happy to read what you said about them. Our easiest response is thanking happy people like yourselves who appreciate good things, Marianne & Staff