“One of the best finds along the Nova Scotia path...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
paulesmit...
Tyngsboro, Massachusetts
“One of the best finds along the Nova Scotia path we had embarked on!!!”
Reviewed 11 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

First I have to say that thee owner Gregg is awesome , second the care taker Byron is equally awesome. The property is well worth exploring as its on the water has a hot tub off the back deck and a great rolling back yard to the dock. The house was more than we needed for the 6 of us but very quaint at the same time, the wood stove was a great asset as we had come in during a torrential down pour and gave us the ability to warm up while enjoying an adult beverage. I would say that the East coast serenity is by far worth every penny and as we only were able to stay 1 night our guest s talked about it all the way to the Cabot Trail in Cape Bretton. I would recommend staying here to anyone looking to enjoy Nova Scotia and relaxing at the same time....

KimberlyJ...
Ottawa, Canada
“Gorgeous views, wonderful family vacation spot!”
Reviewed 5 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

My family and I had a wonderful stay at Gregg's place! The very charming cottage was super comfortable and spacious for my husband and I and our 3 young kids. We absolutely loved the view of the water and the very large backyard!! My 4 year old had lots of fun running up and down the sloped yard to the dock! My husband and I were treated to some (much needed!) relaxation time in the hot tub where the stars were on full display (so gorgeous!). The two bedrooms on the first floor have bunk beds which are perfect when staying with kids (there are two more bedrooms upstairs with do double/queen beds). The large kitchen has been recently renovated and is fully equipped (perfect for long stays). We also appreciated the games, colouring books and TV in the large living room that occupied the kids when we were busy with other things. Checking in and out was very easy and communication was quick and very friendly. The location is very easy to find (not far from the exit off the highway) and is just down the street from a very beautiful and clean picnic park. I would highly recommend staying here especially if you’re staying in the area for a while or if you’re travelling with kids.

Your age range 25-34
knmllrd
Midland, Canada
“Amazing get away”
Reviewed 16 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

Had a great time, place was spotless when we got there and equipped with everything we needed. Views were amazing and relaxing in the hot tub was fantastic. Close enough to town to pick things up but far enough to be peaceful.

melaniema...
Calgary, Canada
“Fantastic spot!”
Reviewed 7 June 2017 for a stay in January 2017
person found this review helpful

Beautiful location! Very clean. Has everything you need. Such a great home away from home. We loved our stay. Not too far from town. Thanks Gregg!

c2tc
Truro, Canada
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 8 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017
people found this review helpful

Fantastic, very clean and lovely location. I will come again for sure. The washer dryer and the deck are great. Plenty of room to chill out. Thank you so much for a great location.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing