All reviews georgian bay bedroom condo on site restaurant recommend staying here under renovation bit dated outdoor pool blue mountain village flat screen full kitchen pull out couch scandinavian spa great weekend downtown collingwood scandinave spa short drive wasaga beach
Reviewed 7 October 2018

Good ,resort value , lots to do on and off the resort nice sandy beach 5 min drive great area for kayaking and a few real good gof courses a short drive away.Nice walking area around resort with outdoor barbeques shufflebkard tennis and horseshoes and 18 hole miniputt.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with RCI
GBH N, Media Manager at Georgian Bay Hotel Trademark Collection by Wyndham, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2018

We are happy to hear how much you enjoyed the hotel grounds, amenities, and location. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 5 October 2018

I called to book a room...got a machine that said leave a message...I did. No one called me back. I called again, I said I had Resorts Ontario gift certificates and wanted to know how to redeem them. I was told I had to talk to Jennifer who was at lunch. Two hours later I thought wow that’s a long lunch so I used their text site and Andrea asked my number which I provided. She called and I explained yet again and she transferred me to...yes Jennifer and once again I had to leave a message which I did and once again NO one called me back. I sent an email. Still no response...I’m guessing business is sooo good that they don’t need any more. I don’t know if I’m disillusioned with this hotel or Resorts Ontario.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
GBH N, Media Manager at Georgian Bay Hotel Trademark Collection by Wyndham, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2018

Hi Norma, we are sorry that you feel that we did not effectively respond to your inquiry. As Jennifer Miller explained when she reached out to you this morning she had returned your call and left a message for you at the number you provided. We are sorry that Jennifer was unable to reach you. We always work to ensure we provide timely customer service to all our guests.

Reviewed 4 October 2018

Stayed here in August for our anniversary. They were so nice and accommodating. Even offered us a free upgrade to celebrate. This hotel offers so many amenities, pool, free dvd rentals, bike rentals, mini golf, board games (I think), tennis, we honestly never felt bored. They also have great restaurant recommendations, which we used on more than 1 occasion. Will definitely be back. Thanks for a great weekend!

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

We are happy to hear that you chose The Georgian Bay Hotel to celebrate your Anniversary and that we were able to provide a room upgrade. We are glad that you were able to take full advantage of the hotel amenities and local restaurants. We hope to see you again soon. Happy Anniversary!

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

This is a nice property, 7 minute drive from town, has its own restaurant and rooms are large and have the amenities one would need and expect.
The wifi is quite poorly planned. I could not connect to my office in my room although I had internet connectivity, but had to go to a coffee shop near by to do my work.
Their restaurant wifi did work fir my work as well. So I had to go to lobby to connect to that.
Also every couple hours it closes ypur session...so you have to log back in to get internet... unacceptable.
Bteakfast... is good, but it hs a two tier menu.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed the property, location, rooms, and hotel amenities. We have recently completed an upgrade of our WIFI system that provides a tiered system so that guests can access the WIFI level required for their specific needs. We have been in contact with our IT department that provided you immediate assistance and worked to help solve your VPN connectivity issue. They have stated that we cannot control security restrictions on private laptops or troubleshoot all individual port issues through VPN. We do offer a Corporate WIFI option that would ensure access for a 24-hour period and would deliver the speed appropriate for the connection you were attempting. We are committed to providing the tools our business travelers require.

Reviewed 1 October 2018

My girlfriend and I stayed for 4 days 3 nights. the hotel was very clean and our room was freshly updated and still smelled like new. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The in-house restaurant was fabulous. We would definitely re-book again!

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
GBH N, Media Manager at Georgian Bay Hotel Trademark Collection by Wyndham, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2018

We strive to ensure each and every guest has an enjoyable experience and we love hearing feedback from happy guests. We are happy to hear how much you enjoyed the clean updated rooms and friendly service. We look forward to seeing you again soon.