See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 November 2017

This motel is a little bit dated in the furniture, however, the room was very clean and comfortable. It could used a coffee maker but there is non in any room. There is a lot of construction going on in the area so a number of construction workers are living at the motel. The only downfall was the guy next door played his TV WAY TOO LOUD THE WHOLE NIGHT!!!
Lady at the front desk gave me a wonderful price on my room for a walk-in client

Room Tip: Other people respect your quiet time when sleeping - walls are wee bit thin or need better insulation.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Marcia218
Reviewed 18 August 2017

Hubby and I stayed in Collingwood for a few days at the beginning of August, We wanted to check out the caves and do a bit of exploring. We rented a room at the Relax Inn. The rate was only $65.00 plus taxes per night during the week for a single queen sized bed. There was a microwave and fridge in the room. It was within walking distance to a good steak house restaurant, the Rockdell Steak House. Good food! and lots of it.
What I liked most about the motel was the proprietors. A nice young couple who really made you feel welcome. They learned it was our wedding anniversary and my birthday the next day. In the morning the man had made a pot of coffee and his wife had given me roses and a bottle of wine. Besides being very nice, they were very informative about where to go and what to do in Collingwood. If we ever go back that way, we will be sure to stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank susan b
Reviewed 19 June 2017

I stayed two nights - it's really clean, mattresses are really good to quite sleep, hot water was really good, looks like newly renovated, perfect location to stay and front desk people are really helpful and friendly.

Room Tip: rooms are clean and good location
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank honeyhoneycoolhoney
Reviewed 12 March 2017

I stayed five nights - If you're looking for a cheap place to stay and you don't mind staying in an older motel, then it's a perfectly fine place to choose. The lady at the desk was very nice and the washroom was always cleaned and towels replaced when I would come back at the end of the day. On the downside, there was a water pipe problem, which caused a lot of noise and grosse stuff to come out of the shower drain one night, but it was fixed and cleaned up the next day... and it's pretty humid and dark. Don't plan to spend your day inside.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 November 2016

I booked this motel on-line for a two night stay. When I arrived, the front desk rudely insisted I pay in advance for both nights and she immediately added 'no refunds". When I got to the room I know why she wanted both nights up front - there is no way anyone would spend a second night in this motel. The room smelled BAD, unbearably bad. The floors are uneven. There was no hot water at all available. The bed was hard as rock. When I complained in the morning of no hot water, the abrupt front desk lady said to give her 5 minutes. Then she showed up in the room and said there was a ton of hot water...when I asked her if she had just turned the hot water on, she went silent. Then she said she would refund my second night and I could leave. Thank God!

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple