“Ok brunch”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Had the eggs w bacon and toast. The restaurant wasn't too full and.it took quite a while for the meal to come. The fries were not that good as compared to previous time. Server was not so fast as other occasions. It is an ok place for brunch. I do not lole the ambiance at all. It looks dark and outdated. Family restaurant but needs make up for sure. It was a decent brunch for the price.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Dropped in with friends for some all day breakfast. Great service, friendly staff and a breakfast selection that rivals any breakfast place. Eggs Benedict was delicious and the breakfast special was a great combo of eggs, toast bacon and delicious home fries. A definite repeat for me!

Reviewed 21 March 2018

Birthday supper for an 82 year old friend. We had not been at this restaurant for a couple of years due to bad meals and they were getting worse. So we decided to try them again. After seating, my friend and I ordered a local craft beer and my wife had the iced tea and w glass of water. Drinks came fairly quickly. Waitress gave us a few minutes to check out the menus. My friend ordered the schnitzel, my wife the same thing and I ordered the steak medium well. Soup or salad was included with the meal, my wife opted for the salad and my friend and I decided to skip the soup/salad and just went with the main dish. My wife's salad came out very quickly and a fair portion on the plate. She had just finished the salad and our plates with the suppers came out. Very good presentation on the plates, one schnitzel with home fries, one with mashed and I had ordered fries with my steak, no gravy on the fries. All three plates had a good portion of vegetables. Two schnitzels were of a good portion and both commented that they were very tasty and filling. My steak was done just right, medium well with just a hint of pink in the centre and what suprised me the fries were actual potato fries, not an imitation. Supper was very good. My wife ordered the cherry pie for desert and a coffee. Price for the meal including two bees each was just under $100 and well worth it. Left feeling with a good meal and full in the tummy. After a two year absence here, we will be back.

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

My wife had eggs benedict she said it was excellent. I had eggs over easy Polish sausage home fries toast also excellent. Service was very friendly fast we were seated within minutes and a waitress was at our table with in less than 3 to 5 minutes. We placed our order and within 10 minutes or less food was at the table. Food was hot presentation was excellent service was excellent. Places very clean atmosphere is very friendly and nice relaxing. I would highly recommend this place to family friends or people passing through.

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

Great breakfast. Food came fast and hot. The over easy eggs I had were cooked perfectly. Great service. My first time here I will be back.