“always so fresh”

The Pita Factory
Ranked #396 of 588 Restaurants in Kitchener
Cuisines: Healthy
Reviewed 30 March 2017

I am here a little too much for my own good . lol . I usually get lunch here. I either have the Chicken Caesar or the Gyro pita. Both are very tasty but I am finding they are starting to get a little stingy with the meat form the Gyro. There was not quite a scoop in the last one I had yesterday and that was disappointing. The flavour of the meat is what keeps me coming back . Fresh and tasty though

Reviewed 5 February 2016

Depending on who serves you, you will get mediocre service and food at best. Having been here many times, I can tell you that it will suffice for when you desire a pita. However, know that you will not get quality service or quality ingredients. You will get satisfactory. The restaurant itself, in its perfunctory cleanliness, the service who is distracted by the television, and the food which is just barely acceptable all speaks sub-par. You'll be lucky to get a smile or anything past a fake smile and phoney hello, and the food has the exact same sentiment.

Reviewed 10 January 2016 via mobile

I really appreciate the large portions you get here and the food here is very good but what I didn't like about my pita I got yesterday was, it didn't taste the way it usually does. I'm hoping that the next time I buy a pita here it will taste better. K.H

Reviewed 25 December 2015

The chicken sovlaki and falafel wraps are my favourite. The quantities are massive and usually last me for 2 meals. They have a huge range of vegetables, cheese, and sauces to add to your pita, so you'll definitely find something for yourself.
Service is usually decent for any student area restaurant, although sometimes you can clearly see that the server is distracted- doesn't affect the quality of the food though, so all is good.
Oh and I Really like that they are sensitive to your dietary preferences.

Reviewed 2 March 2015

I eat at least once every week. Always fresh and great tasting. Owner is friendly and service oriented. I eat at least twice a week and this is by far the best pita I have eaten. Our fav. chicken souvlaki. Lots of vegetables and healthy.