“So dirty !!!”
Review of Dairy Queen

Dairy Queen
Ranked #13 of 19 Quick Bites in Kitchener
Reviewed 12 August 2018

It was so dirty in the windows bugs and webs ! My food was so cold ! The burger had day old bacon ! Could not finish !!!

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

We went there for dessert after supper. My father my wife and myself. My father had a large plain sundae. My wife had a small hot fudge sundae. I had a small blueberry cheesecake Blizzard. The service was fast friendly. All three ice creams were awesome.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 23 July 2018

This is primarily an Ice cream place. You can buy boxed ice cream products and ice cream cakes and drinks. This location also serves burgers etc. My wife and I ordered one of their special. I had a large bacon & cheese burger, with fires and a drink plus a sundae of my choice. My wife had the chicken fingers with onion rings, drink and sundae. Everything was delicious, really, they both were very good. The only complaint was the music was loud and was mostly rap. It would be nice if they had outdoor seating. I would also like to have a choice of toppings for my burger instead of the ingredients they automatically put on it. This was our first time there to try the food and we will be back.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

There for a chili cheese dog fries and a large banana split. Wife had a medium strawberry sundae. Service was excellent food was excellent ice cream was excellent. I would highly recommend that Dairy Queen to anyone service is great finally fast prices are fair place is kept clean.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 27 April 2017

Often find this place crowded in the summer months. I think that's a good thing! Can't go wrong with a late night visit to grab a blizzard in the summer months!

Date of visit: April 2017